BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head?? Brand Muenster Cheese.
Brunckhorst's.
Wisconsin cheese??
Real??
All natural.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards. see more...

Halle C.
Bryan, TX
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite cheese brands, and this particular kind of muenster makes a killer grilled cheese! It melts very easily/evenly on a sandwich and has a ton of flavor. The price isn't bad either! I would definitely recommend this brand/cheese to anyone.
Adrienne L.
This cheese is great slightly melted on a sandwich. It's not terribly flavorful when it's cold. Boar's Head products are a bit more expensive but the quality you get is worth it.
Megan S.
Foodie Expert
I actually like to eat this with a nice cracker with my wine. Better than other alternatives. I picked mine up from publix. Give it a try next time your out and want to try a new cheese.
Ashley C.
Athens, AL
When it comes to lunch meat and cheese, my family lives on boars head! Lower sodium content than other brands and, in my opinion, MUCH MUCH tastier...which is what's important, right? 😉 It's more expensive, but definitely worth the splurge!
Kimberly e.
Foodie Expert
Great taste, wonderful quality , reasonably priced. You can easily find this any where. One of the few different kinds of sliced cheese I enjoy buying for my family. Always good quality ingredients and alot more healthy then other brands.
Amanda V.
Munster cheese is so yummy and I truly believe that Boars Head does it best. It's so mild and creamy and tastes like a mix of my favorite cheeses. I love it and if you haven't tried some you should. Great alone, in a sandwich or ok a cracker!
Christina P.
Ormond Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite cheeses. I love to pack these on trips when we are travelling for an on the road snack. Not every Brands muenster cheese is equal. I would definitely say Boar's Head is number one for flavor and texture!
Katie W.
I love having this cheese in the fridge. The boars head products are always fresh and are incomparable to other brands. I particularly prefer the boars head brand over any other when purchasing muenster cheese.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Foodie Expert
Love love love this cheese! My favorite sandwich is a salami, Munster, lite mayo and mustard sandwich on sourdough bread. It's a very mild cheese. It's even good by itself. I've eaten my whole pack this week, without even putting it on a sandwich. Definitely suggest this boars head cheese. The Publix deli will even give you a piece to try if you ask!
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Foodie Expert
My husband LOVES lovessss Muenster cheese. I wish they sold this brand here at our grocery store on base, but they don't. This is my all time favorite brand of Muenster Cheese that I have ever tried. I wish I could get a sample for him to try out.
Mary Y.
Pueblo, CO
Is this cheese pricey?
Laura W.
Is Boars head cheese products as good of quality as their meats?
Viridiana G.
Where can i buy these at?
Maricarmen M.
What does this cheese taste like?
Mildred P.
How is this brand of cheese?