BY BOAR'S HEAD #73 in Cheese

Boar's Head?? Brand Muenster Cheese.
Brunckhorst's.
Wisconsin cheese??
Real??
All natural.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards. see more...

Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
One thing I learned in life is the importance of a good fresh deli cheese. Board head can never do wrong in my eyes because their products are pure top notch quality. Always with the price. My only reason for 4 stars is the resealable package could use improvement it doesn’t stay sealed and cheese dries out. That’s a waste of amazing cheese.
Liz T.
Great alternative to waiting in the long deli line for cheese. I’ve found this in one of my local grocery stores so I’m not sure how available it is. And it’s pricey there. Not that many slices are in the package. So if you are making lots of sandwiches, stick with the long deli line. Hey maybe they’ll have samples to eat while you wait!
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I typically purchase this at the deli counter at my local Kroger. This is by far my favorite cheese. It is very affordable...it’s actually cheaper than the Kroger Muenster cheese. What I really like the most about it is that it isn’t as salty as some of the other brands. I highly recommend this.
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
I love almost all Boar’s Head cheeses. Their Muenster is a particular favorite, having a wonderful mild creamy flavor that’s good on almost any sandwich. Often this cheese is more expensive than other choices but when on sale it’s well worth it.
elisabeth b.
Berkley
Boars head never fails to impress! Their muenster is so smooth, definitely one of my favorites. The slices are a perfect thickness, they don't fall apart on the paper like some other brands too. I also find that the packaging is great and keeps the cheese from drying out.
Carolyna P.
This is our go to sandwich cheese. It’s so yummy cold and in one of my famous gourmet grilled cheese sandwich! It’s a little pricier than most brands but the freshness can’t be beat. I would recommend to other shoppers.
Michael C.
Hermitage, TN
It’s safe to say that we are a boars head family. When we think she’s the only brand that we think of is Boars Head. The price is reasonable with amazing choices and have never been let down with flavor. If there’s going to be cheese on a sandwich in our house there’s no doubt it’s Boars Head.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Not my favorite cheese by this brand, but it is still delicious. If you aren’t looking to spend a lot of money I would suggest another brand for Munster. It is more high quality though if you can spend the money.
Farah H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Just perfect! I live Boars head and the fact that they are real cheese without any added hormones makes it perfect. Even though it’s a bit pricey it’s worth it. You get better cheese and better health! Delicious!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Laura W.
Is Boars head cheese products as good of quality as their meats?
Mary Y.
Pueblo, CO
Is this cheese pricey?
Viridiana G.
Where can i buy these at?
Maricarmen M.
What does this cheese taste like?
Mildred P.
How is this brand of cheese?