Boar's Head Muenster Cheese

by Boar's Head

Boar's Head?? Brand Muenster Cheese.
Brunckhorst's.
Wisconsin cheese??
Real??
All natural.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards.

It has how much sodium?
Cheese
How is this brand of cheese?
Start your review of Boar's Head Muenster Cheese!
Huntington Park, CA
Makes great grill cheese sandwiches! It has the perfect constancy when melted so it keeps in between the bread. Try putting deli meat like ham in it.
This is my favorite Muenster cheese! The price is quite high and the quantity is depressing or unfair. But the quality of this product is no different from all of the other great products this brand pumps out. High standards and expectations that are exceeded! Yummy addition to any sandwich! I LOVE this product and this brand!
Best brand... I use this brand cheese and ham for my sandwich and to share at parties as started
Westland, MI
Boars head cheese is one of the top cheeses out there , tastes way better than most cheeses. Its alittle more money spent but worth it.
Bronx, NY
My husband loves this cheese he only buys boar's head it's a different taste from American it is a sharp taste but it's good hubby loves it so it must be great he keeps coming back it's a lil pricy but it's worth it it melts nice too 3 to 4 dollars is good enough for 2 people for a few days to a week
Seattle, WA
I’ve only ever eaten Boars Head deli meats. I grew up with it being considered the best, and that’s what we always got. I don’t know it if an Italian New Yorker thing or what. I love their Müenster cheese! It’s an underrated cheese. It’s creamy and mild. Very versatile. Viven ein Müenster cheese!
New Bern, NC
This brand is my go to brand for cold cuts. But these sealed packs of sliced cheeses are so convenient when your o the go, doing a picnic, or even for bbqs to place on top of burgers.
Staten Island , NY
Muenster cheese is another addiction it’s the only one I want in my sandwiches and Boars Head is such a good brand
Jacksonville, FL
I love this cheese so good, great for sandwiches and eating by itself! I feel like it’s healthy and it’s sold for a good price
Independence, OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
yummm goes great with any kind of sausage, meat, etc for a quick snack! Love to have it stocked in the fridge.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...