BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head?? Brand Muenster Cheese.
Brunckhorst's.
Wisconsin cheese??
Real??
All natural.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards. see more...

Jessica A.
Munster from Boar head is a beautiful creamy delight. This one I will actually just eat by the slice. It goes well on sandwiches and melts into other foods perfectly just like their other cheeses. This one is especially creamy, literally will melt in your mouth. A++ . Does it's job well.
elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
Boars head never fails to impress! Their muenster is so smooth, definitely one of my favorites. The slices are a perfect thickness, they don't fall apart on the paper like some other brands too. I also find that the packaging is great and keeps the cheese from drying out.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Not my favorite cheese by this brand, but it is still delicious. If you aren’t looking to spend a lot of money I would suggest another brand for Munster. It is more high quality though if you can spend the money.
Samantha M.
This Muenster Cheese is so addicting and works with ANY cracker or sandwich. I wish more product within each package but it’s normally easy to buy by the pound at your local grocery store.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
One thing I learned in life is the importance of a good fresh deli cheese. Board head can never do wrong in my eyes because their products are pure top notch quality. Always with the price. My only reason for 4 stars is the resealable package could use improvement it doesn’t stay sealed and cheese dries out. That’s a waste of amazing cheese.
Liz T.
Great alternative to waiting in the long deli line for cheese. I’ve found this in one of my local grocery stores so I’m not sure how available it is. And it’s pricey there. Not that many slices are in the package. So if you are making lots of sandwiches, stick with the long deli line. Hey maybe they’ll have samples to eat while you wait!
Paula G.
United States of America
Boars Head is a fine brand all down through the years. My favourite is the Muenster cheese. It is mild in flavor and extremely creamy. I cook with it, mac and cheese, I make grilled cheese sandwiches, the best. This cheese melts beautifully on anything including apple pie. I love it!
Leslie G.
Miami springs, FL
Really love this cheese it's not overpowering really honestly tasty and who doesn't love that. I trust Boar Heads because they are fresh and if you purchase it also in the deli also great so it may cost alittle more but worth it honestly if you want to make good sandwiches
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I typically purchase this at the deli counter at my local Kroger. This is by far my favorite cheese. It is very affordable...it’s actually cheaper than the Kroger Muenster cheese. What I really like the most about it is that it isn’t as salty as some of the other brands. I highly recommend this.
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
I love almost all Boar’s Head cheeses. Their Muenster is a particular favorite, having a wonderful mild creamy flavor that’s good on almost any sandwich. Often this cheese is more expensive than other choices but when on sale it’s well worth it.
Laura W.
Is Boars head cheese products as good of quality as their meats?
Mary Y.
Pueblo, CO
Is this cheese pricey?
Viridiana G.
Where can i buy these at?
Maricarmen M.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does this cheese taste like?
Mildred P.
How is this brand of cheese?