BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head?? Brand Muenster Cheese.
Brunckhorst's.
Wisconsin cheese??
Real??
All natural.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards. see more...

Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Environmentalist Expert
Love love love this cheese! My favorite sandwich is a salami, Munster, lite mayo and mustard sandwich on sourdough bread. It's a very mild cheese. It's even good by itself. I've eaten my whole pack this week, without even putting it on a sandwich. Definitely suggest this boars head cheese. The Publix deli will even give you a piece to try if you ask!
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
This cheese is very tasty. My family usually goes for sargentos but we love the salami from this brand and decided to give this a try. It's very good! I just had a party this weekend and I bout some rits Crakers and cut some cheese and salami and made some hordeurbes for the guest
Tabatha G.
Tabatha G.
Landrum, SC
I used to work in a deli with boars head brand . I was a certified meat and cheese specialist . It hs less preservatives than other brands and the taste is way better. The company itself is great too and go through many protocols for safety for their meat and cheeses .
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Seriously some of the best cheese. It's THE best when it comes to grilled cheese sandwiches-- if you haven't tried one with muenster, you have to, and you HAVE to try it with this particular brand! Also great with burgers. I would definitely recommend.
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Nashville , TN
4 stars for being the most expensive muenster in the grocery, but is there really anything better? No. I think Boar's Head Muenster is the most universal of the deli cheeses. It adds just enough flavor to be distinct without overpowering the sandwich.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Muenster cheese is generally good, but Boar's Head brand is great! My mom loves Muenster cheese and I never really understood why until I tried this particular one. It has a nice smooth taste that's not "too much", it's perfect for sandwiches!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Muenster cheese is my all time favorite cheese. The quality of Boars Head is like none other. I always splurge at the Publix counter when getting a sub. Nothing beats a Publix sub with Boars Head anything! So delicious!
randi e.
randi e.
My husband is a big fan of boars head Muenster cheese. So we add this on our baked subs when cooking for dinner. I'm not a as giant of a fan as Muenster as he is but it is still good on a sub with some Italian dressing
Kalie T.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Environmentalist Expert
Boar's head makes some very good cheese. I love Muenster on anything melty, like a grilled cheese or a burger. It has a salty taste and the flavor really comes out when it's melted or room temperature.
sunny p.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I love love cheese and this is amazing! boars head is an awesome brand even though a little higher in price it's still great. I love using this cheese on my sandwiches.. taste so good......
Mary Y.
Mary Y.
Pueblo, CO
Is this cheese pricey?
Laura W.
Laura W.
Is Boars head cheese products as good of quality as their meats?
Viridiana G.
Viridiana G.
Where can i buy these at?
Maricarmen M.
Maricarmen M.
What does this cheese taste like?
Mildred P.
Mildred P.
How is this brand of cheese?