Boar's Head Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeno uploaded by Heather C.

BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head?? Brand Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeno.
Brunckhorst's.
Wisconsin cheese??.
Real??.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards. see more...

Boar's Head Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeno

Start your review of Boar's Head Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeno!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Olivia H.
My absolute favorite cheese ever. All Boar’s Head cheese I’ve tried has been great. It is also inexpensive, which is a big reason I started buying Boar’s Head brand to begin with. I definitely would recommend their Monterey Jack cheese.
Jessica A.
This is the only cheese my husband wants with his sandwiches. I like to mix it into mac and cheese for a little spice. Creamy and just the right amount of jalapeno to feel the spicy, but not to much to ruin the flavor.
lauren s.
Yaphank ny
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Boar's Head is always excellent no matter what they make. They don't have fillers or strange ingredients and their cheese is amazing! The ingredients are very good. And the taste is creamy - no plastic flavor like processed cheese. It is excellent on sandwiches and in eggs or when making a "melt" or grilled cheese. There is no comparison to boars head in my estimation. They are the best.
Emily S.
Nashville, TN
I love the taste of this Monterey Jack with the added jalapeño! Boar’s Head is usually a little on the pricier side- but it is totally worth it for delicious, fresh cheese. It always tastes a little creamier and a little better than every other brand. This specific one has the perfect amount of spice for a little added flavor.
Elise P.
CHICAGO
Boar's Head Cheese and Meats are great. Sometimes I get the packaged and sometimes I get it at the deli counter. You always know what you are getting with Boar's head, a great product. It is nice to have a brand to go to for all different types of cheese.
Lucy F.
Miramar, FL
I am I cheese lover. Boar,s Head cheese is super rich and delicious. I go to Publix every week for this cheese because my family uses it on a daily basis. It makes my sandwiches and subs taste so much better, yummy.
Brittney G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
My husband and I love cheese! We also love Boar’s Head and only buy their products at the deli. Our favorite BH cheese is the Monterey Jack with jalapenos because it’s a little spicy and has a kick. It is definitely a staple on our grocery list.
Shera P.
Longwood
This is my favorite boars head cheese. It’s definitely not too spicy, I’m not a fan of spice. It’s creamy and has a great flavor with a hint of jalapeño. I buy this just about every week fresh from the publix deli counter.
Makayla D.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: Grand Pineapple
All of Boar’s Head products are far superior to anything I’ve ever tried. This particular flavor is one of my favorites. We eat it regularly on sandwiches. We also cook with it fairly often. We never have a complaint.
Shelli Q.
Oneida
Purchased at: Kroger
I’m absolutely not a cheese lover at all but I LOVE Boar’s Head Monterey Jack with Jalapeño cheese! I can eat them by the slices. It is a creamy cheese with a spicy kick and it is delicious. I highly recommend!