Boar's Head Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeno

by Boar's Head

Boar's Head?? Brand Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeno.
Brunckhorst's.
Wisconsin cheese??.
Real??.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeno!
How would you rate this product?
Fatema K.
Kirkland, WA
Love this cheese. So good in between sandwich and then toast it a little and let the cheese melt. Not too expensive either.
Michelle D.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is my favorite cheese in the whole world. A lot of people don't know but Boars Head doesn't use preservatives. That means your meats only stay good for about three days. As far as health Boars Head still uses Sodium Nitrate which causes cancer.
Jenna N.
Vilonia, AR
The best cheese with the spicy flavor. I love This brand altogether they have really great quality products. more expensive though.
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
All Boar's Head products are amazing and this is no exception. The cheese is creamy and flavorful, and they do not skimp on the fillings. It is one of the only cheeses everyone in our family can agree upon.
Alicia M.
Polk city, FL
This chess is so dang good. Makes any panini or sub the very best. I am a very well pleased customer and I love me some Boars Head cheese.
Evie V.
Hereford, AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
This has a nice flavor without being too hot or overpowering. Every flavor I’ve tried has been high quality.
Brooke W.
Columbus, OH
This flavor is amazing! I love this and eat it plain or on sandwiches. Pairs great with spicy salami and crackers + mustard too.
Racheal M.
Atlanta, GA
When I buy cheese I normally get the cheap Store brand cheese but this cheese is worth the extra morning. I can taste the quality difference and the flavor is more pronounced. I would recommend this to anyone that loves cheese and wants noticeable flavor
Stephanie L.
S Ozone Park, NY
Yummy cheese nice spice to it. Usually put this on my sandwiches. Tastes how you expected it to be, just a little better.
Victoria F.
Clarksville
Boar’s Head is an amazing brand and their cheese is no different. Always willing to try their new flavors because they never disappoint!

Looking for your answer?