BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's® Boar's Head Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeno.
Master cheesemaker's selections.
Real®.
Spicy cheese for slicing and melting. see more...

Carina G.
Holland, MI
This is my all time favorite! Good quality cheese from a good quality company, you can purchase it at any local food store and it’s affordable I usually buy a big block because it will last a long time 💁🏽‍♀️.
Justine M.
This is my favorite cheese in the whole wide world! It's just the right amount of hot and it goes perfectly with all the other cold cuts. board head had this way with their products that gives it such good quality. They are a little pricey I have seen like $5.99-7.99/lbs but every local supermarket had them on sale every now and then.
Littleredblair E.
Dallas
My husband truly enjoys cheese and has a preference for Boars Head. Our only issue has been finding it in stores. It always seems to be sold out or not stocked. Otherwise we would always have this stocked in our fridge.
Catherine R.
Boar's Head cheeses are all delicious.  This pepper jack is really nice and spicy.  I love to put it in grilled cheese sandwiches.  It is a touch pricey but honestly the flavor and texture of the product are worth the cost.  Boar's Head is worth the price.
Krystle B.
Winthrop
Delicious!!! My boyfriend and I use this to make cheesey garlic pull apart bread and it works so well. The cheese is easy to cut and melts beautifully. I would definitely keep buying this and recommend it to others.
Christina S.
We’re pretty in love with you Boars Head. You are our go to cheese for all our deli sandwiches. We keep coming back for more every time we shop at Publix. Perfectly paired with Boars head deli meats!
Hannah S.
Gainesville, VA
Tases if they cut it fresh from the grocery store. Also lasts a very long time and doesn’t go bad
Shelton R.
Long beach
I love this cheese I love the taste and texture and it's so cheesey I put it on my sandwiches and crackers I snack on this threw out the day
Tara F.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this cheese for sandwiches, or pairing with Boars Head pepper salami as a quick snack! Great with Rosemary and police oil Triscuits
Yameiry N.
I'm pretty much in love with Board's Head. I love all of their products. So the pepper jack is not an exception. I'm a spicy eater.