GroceryDairyCheeseBoar's Head

Muenster Cheese.
Real??.
Wisconsin Cheese???.
Sodium 75mg per serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Master Cheesemaker Selections Cheese Low Sodium Muenster!
How would you rate this product?
Lindsay B.
Bountiful, UT
Boarshead is my favorite and I love their low sodium options. Makes me feel less guilty for indulging in delicious cheese.
Jessica B.
Oldsmar, FL
Best chesse for sandwiches or as a snack or you can just eat it alone the taste is great and the texture is light.
emily W.
New York
Delicious and fresh. Love it on sandwiches. A boars head staple! I always pick this up when I go to anywhere that sells boarshead.
Brenda S.
Flushing, NY
Got to say it's very smooth and creamy. Tastes great on my turkey melt sandwiches. I recommend it
Miranda A.
Marysville, WA
The Munster was delicious they have quite a few cheese that are smooth and creamy in flavor like the Munster.
Maria T.
Baltimore, MD
I just want to first say that I don't like cheese. I eat it but not a cheese lover. With that in mind, this cheese made me want to switch to being a cheese lover. It is delicious and flavorful! Tastes like no other.
Britney R.
This cheese is a hit. It was absolutely amazing and is good on any sandwich especially roast beef
Heather G.
Muscle Shoals, AL
This cheese has a bold flavor without all the salt of other brands. It melts well and is great on its own or with a variety of lunch meats
Taryn P.
Sooooo damn good on sandwiches. I eat nothing but boars head anything else taste likeplastic . Healthy yes, at least I think so. Repeat customer, I go every week to a deli, I get boars head salami, turkey, ham and of course Munster cheese
Larissa  G.
San Antonio, TX
My boyfriend and I like to pretend that we are experts on cheese so every week we go to the grocery store and try a different cheese. We grab crackers and our cheese and sit down in front of the tv with some wine. We actually just tried this one last week and I have to say, it was a hit! It tastes fresh and i love that it's low sodium!

Looking for your answer?