BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head Brand® Maple Glazed Honey Coat??? Cured Turkey Breast.
Brunckhorst's??.
Maple with pure maple syrup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-19575.
American Heart Association.
Meets American Heart Association food criteria for saturated fat and cholesterol for healthy people over age 2. see more...

Boar's Head Maple Glazed Honey Coat Cured Turkey Breast

Start your review of Boar's Head Maple Glazed Honey Coat Cured Turkey Breast!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Christina V.
Brooklyn, NY
Boars Head Maple Glazed Honey Coated Turkey breast is not like other processed cold cuts because it's not. It's real turkey breast. It doesn't look and feel like gelatin, it doesn't have fat deposits, and it's extremely flavorful. I trust in this turkey for sandwiches for me and my family. I have tried other brands, but Boar's Head is the best. It goes well with any cheese of your choice. I personally like it with Provolone or Swiss cheese. Its even good fried in an omelet. I would recommend this turkey to everyone. It's simply delicious.
Selena F.
Marlton
This Turkey tastes too good to be true. It's salty but it too salty and sweet but not too much. It's literally the perfect balance between salty and sweet. The only thing I don't like is that it's a bit pricey but it seems like deli meat is pricey no matter where you go or what kind you buy. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Katelyn R.
I have never liked the prepackaged turkey, so I buy this from the deli. It has so much more flavor than the prepackaged stuff. And the maple glazed honey turkey is awesome for sandwiches. Sometimes I don't even get bread, I just eat it straight.
Jaqerius B.
So basically I've tried all the hams and turkeys but this one is one of the favorite. Although you don't get much meat for the cost it's worth the price that you pay. I would suggest eating it with spicy mustard and Guoda cheese.
Justin L.
By far my favorite deli lunch meat! The flavor is not overwhelming and can be complimented by several cheeses. And you cannot bear BH as a brand, as you know you'll get quality. I would highly recommended and will buy again!
Aidan L.
My favorite turkey EVER. This is literally the only turkey I'll eat. It doesn't have that smoked flavor in it that most turkeys have, its sweet and addicting. After being a vegetarian for two years I missed this the most.
Melanie R.
This is my favorite deli meat. I use this on salads, sandwiches or just eat it plain. It's gluten free too. The flavor is perfect alone or with a little bit of honey mustard or coleslaw. Highly recommend.
Sidney O.
Jersey City, NJ
This is the only ham I purchase! It's very flavorful and goes with everything l! I purchase this either at BJs or Shop Rite. I like using it for chicken cordon bleu. It gives it another level of flavor!
Allison K.
ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS. I have been purchasing this deli item so much over the years. I've used it in sandwiches and even salads. It was a good value and I would definitely recommend this item
Mrs. A.
Brandon, FL
OMG!!! YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE TO TRY THIS!! So I know that since it may not be the "healthier" choice since its cover of maple sugar but man it's if Good. I went to Walmart and bought this, I was shock on how delish this turkey was. I can't seem to be able to find it anywhere else but Walmart in the deli section. When ever I make sandwiches for guests they always ask what brand the turkey is. Is that good!! Buy it, I promise it won't disappoint.