Boar's Head Kosher Dill Pickle Spears

by Boar's Head

Brunckhorst's Boar's Head® Kosher Dill Pickle Spears.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Kosher Dill Pickle Spears!
How would you rate this product?
Fernandina Beach
I love these pickles-my new fav-although I was disappointed as I THOUGHT they are always refrigerated and noticed the Stocker at Publix putting them in shelves and they were warm? So thy don't come cold to store? Or do they? And does that affect it?
Saint Cloud, FL
Board head pickles are the best . The have a clean not to sour taste and a nice crunch. They are a little pricey though so I only buy them when they are on sale !
Boar's Head Kosher Dill Pickle Spears uploaded by Amanda E.
These have been my "go to" pickles for the last two years. Love the flavor and worth every inflated penny. HOWEVER, I sent hubby to the store this holiday season (December 2017) to get a jar for our festivities and he came home with a jar full of carrots at the bottom. WTF Boars Head??? Are carrots now cheaper than pickles? Do you think I will eat Kosher Dill carrots?!?!?!?!? I've been loyal, passing up every other pickle to walk all the way to the deli for it, paid more than comparable pickles and been happy to do so. Currently on the hunt for my favorite new pickle. RIP Boar's Head
Newnan, GA
Man these are by far the best pickles I have ever had! I wish they had the chips also but my local deli will sell me the chips by the pound if I ask. These have a great flavor without being overpowering. They are always crisp and crunch. My favorite!
Brookhaven, PA
We had been trying all the pickles that the giant carried LOL. We went from giant brand, claussen, a spicy pickles brand but boats head out rated them all. I love the carrot touch in the juice as I always drink the juice at the end !
Denver, CO
Hands-down my favorite pickles. I eat them plain, I use them to make pickle eggrolls, and of course I drink the juice. They’re a little more expensive than your normal pickles, but they are absolutely worth the money!
Wabash
The toughest skin pickle I have ever tried! Certainly not as good as Klaussen pickles and almost twice the price. Spices are great in these but not worth buying again for me. Even the 15 yr old pickle nuts in the house don’t like these.
 My favorite boars head pickles are the bread and butter pickles  there is always a jar in my frig and by far the very best I have ever had. Last week well shopping at Sprouts Market they were out of bread and butter pickles so I decided to try the Kosher dill pickles.  What a disappointment this skin is extremely tough. And not edible, these will be going down the  garbage disposal. It really is a shame to throw $3.49 down the disposal, but as I said in my opinion these are in inedible.

Irene

Irene
Blairsville, GA
These pickles are tangy and delicious and perfectly seasoned. They go well with any type of sandwich or just as a snack by themselves. Do yourself a favor and just go get these pickles!!!!! Crunchy and more than delicious than you can imagine
I was shopping in my local Publix grocery store this week and decided to try the Boar's Head half-cut kosher pickles. These pickles were limp, tasteless, tough skin and a big disappointment. Love your meats but hate the pickles. The store brand kosher pickles are far better than these over-priced limp/tasteless/tough  pickles. No more Boar's Head pickles for me.