BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's Boar's Head® Imported Premium Grated Parmesan.

All natural cheese.

Aged over 10 months.

0g trans fat per serving, gluten free, milk from cows not treated with rBST*.

*No significant difference has been shown between milk from rBST treated and untreated cows. see more...

Gabriela E.
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
I never thought I would be particular about Parmesan cheese, but now I won't get any other except this brand. You can definitely taste the difference between this one and other ones when you put on your food. It is very creamy and added own flavor to anything. I highly reccommend!
A M.
A M.
i love this cheese! The only negative I can say about it is that i'm just one person so it goes bad on me sometimes.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Marana, AZ
Boar's Head makes a solid parm. Not my first choice but it will do. Grated obviously will be less fresh so I prefer the block. But if I'm not wanting to spend a whole lot this brand is great for a parm that has good texture to go with the salty taste.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Sacramento, CA
I love this brand of Parmesan cheese because I can just scoop it out and sprinkle onto my spaghetti. I love this cheese so much that I don't even need the sauce, I just eat it with the cheese and it just tastes so good! I will always have Parmesan cheese in my cabinets lol.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
East Liberty, OH
Love the flavor with this cheese! All there cheese is amazing and glad we can get it at our new krogers
Marriah B.
Marriah B.
Cottonwood, CA
I kind of like it but I kind of don't him I don't really like to buy boars head because I don't really like anything from there except for this I haven't tried a lot of things from there so I don't know really but on this product is pretty good
Karla C.
Karla C.
Este queso es super rico ademas quenlo puedes acompañar con cualquierncomida este le da un sabor unico
Dani R.
Dani R.
Okay guys, this is a very good poduct👌👌 so you really need to try it💪 totally recomended!