BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's Boar's Head® Imported Premium Grated Parmesan.

All natural cheese.

Aged over 10 months.

0g trans fat per serving, gluten free, milk from cows not treated with rBST*.

*No significant difference has been shown between milk from rBST treated and untreated cows. see more...

Heather M.
Mahopac, NY
Good cheese to put on spaghetti and meatballs. I love the flavor and the packaging it comes in
Danielle C.
East Liberty, OH
Love the flavor with this cheese! All there cheese is amazing and glad we can get it at our new krogers
Victoria M.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Boar's Head. They make wonderful cheese and I am a Cheeseaholic so I think I would know!
Brittany G.
I love all boars head cheese and product. They have the best products for all the adds to food you need. I would recommend Boars head product to everyone.
Yahirah M.
Gray, GA
Xhessd is great a bit on the pricey side but throw some crackers with this and it is amazing. Love love love love this.
A M.
i love this cheese! The only negative I can say about it is that i'm just one person so it goes bad on me sometimes.
Marriah B.
Cottonwood, CA
I kind of like it but I kind of don't him I don't really like to buy boars head because I don't really like anything from there except for this I haven't tried a lot of things from there so I don't know really but on this product is pretty good
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
I never thought I would be particular about Parmesan cheese, but now I won't get any other except this brand. You can definitely taste the difference between this one and other ones when you put on your food. It is very creamy and added own flavor to anything. I highly reccommend!
Jasmin S.
Sacramento, CA
I love this brand of Parmesan cheese because I can just scoop it out and sprinkle onto my spaghetti. I love this cheese so much that I don't even need the sauce, I just eat it with the cheese and it just tastes so good! I will always have Parmesan cheese in my cabinets lol.
Chrissy P.
Mmm Boar's Head imported premium grated Parmesan cheese is the perfect topping on a hot plate of spaghetti!