BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's Boar's Head® Imported Premium Grated Parmesan.

All natural cheese.

Aged over 10 months.

0g trans fat per serving, gluten free, milk from cows not treated with rBST*.

*No significant difference has been shown between milk from rBST treated and untreated cows. see more...

Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
I never thought I would be particular about Parmesan cheese, but now I won't get any other except this brand. You can definitely taste the difference between this one and other ones when you put on your food. It is very creamy and added own flavor to anything. I highly reccommend!
Jasmin S.
Sacramento, CA
I love this brand of Parmesan cheese because I can just scoop it out and sprinkle onto my spaghetti. I love this cheese so much that I don't even need the sauce, I just eat it with the cheese and it just tastes so good! I will always have Parmesan cheese in my cabinets lol.
Mackenzie R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love to add this to my pastas that need a little extra or on top of a frozen pizza (because you know they always skimp on cheese.) This grated cheese has a rich and creamy flavor which would also be great for Caesar salads!
Brittany G.
I love all boars head cheese and product. They have the best products for all the adds to food you need. I would recommend Boars head product to everyone.
Victoria M.
Denver, CO
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Boar's Head. They make wonderful cheese and I am a Cheeseaholic so I think I would know!
Jessica L.
Seattle, WA
My family uses this all the time when we want parmesan. It's a little pricier, but is better than some of the cheaper brands.
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
Great qualify Parmesan cheese. As close as you can get to real Italian for the price. Perfect for topping salads and pasta.
Yahirah M.
Gray, GA
Xhessd is great a bit on the pricey side but throw some crackers with this and it is amazing. Love love love love this.
A M.
i love this cheese! The only negative I can say about it is that i'm just one person so it goes bad on me sometimes.
Gabrielle G.
San Francisco, CA
I use for pastas like lasagna, raviolis, tortellini salad. Easy because it's already grated. Usually refrigerate it.