BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's Boar's Head® Imported Premium Grated Parmesan.

All natural cheese.

Aged over 10 months.

0g trans fat per serving, gluten free, milk from cows not treated with rBST*.

*No significant difference has been shown between milk from rBST treated and untreated cows. see more...

Emily  L.
Greenville, SC
I buy a lot of cheese and have found that, although more expensive, buying good quality cheese is worth it! Boar's Head is one of my favorite brands for quality cheese because of the consistent flavor and smooth taste. It's truly filled with quality in every single bite.
Kelli W.
Marana, AZ
Boar's Head makes a solid parm. Not my first choice but it will do. Grated obviously will be less fresh so I prefer the block. But if I'm not wanting to spend a whole lot this brand is great for a parm that has good texture to go with the salty taste.
Emily P.
Jenks, OK
first off, parmesan cheese might be one of my most favorite things in the world. I can literally eat it by the handfuls, especially Boars Head. all of their products are delicious. a little pricy but not terrible, if you haven't tried it you must!
Jennifer B.
Boar's Head has some of the best Parmesan Cheese on the market! It tastes great and is packed with flavor. I usually buy Boar's Head Cheese at my local Kroger store or at Publix. It has a wonderful creamy flavor. I would definitely recommend this to others. I will keep on being a fan of Boar's Head!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
This is probably one of the greatest investments I had bought. Taste so good and the best Parmesan cheese with the best flavor and closest to the real parm cheese from Italy. I bought this from Walmart for a great price and ill be buying more very soon
Rachel G.
Great cheese product! very tasty and nicely packaged so it is easy to spot in the grocery store. fresh tasting cheese makes it a great value. purchasable at supermarkets (target, wal mart, etc) and i would highly recommend it or any other boars head products!
Natalie M.
Eugene, OR
Great quality product with good staying power. Stays really fresh in the container and the container can be used again as Tupperware which is a great money saving use. I would recommend any boars head product!
Charis H.
This parmesan is always in our refrigerator and around the house. I have a big Italian family and this cheese adds the perfect touches to our family dinner almost making us not want to talk just to taste some more!!
Marriah B.
Cottonwood, CA
I kind of like it but I kind of don't him I don't really like to buy boars head because I don't really like anything from there except for this I haven't tried a lot of things from there so I don't know really but on this product is pretty good
Kristin M.
Love this premium grated parmesan on top of pizza or salad. I use a full tub when I make my "famous" chicken carbonara. It melts perfectly. It's also very flavorful as a topping.