BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's Boar's Head® Imported Premium Grated Parmesan.

All natural cheese.

Aged over 10 months.

0g trans fat per serving, gluten free, milk from cows not treated with rBST*.

*No significant difference has been shown between milk from rBST treated and untreated cows. see more...

Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Boar's Head has some of the best Parmesan Cheese on the market! It tastes great and is packed with flavor. I usually buy Boar's Head Cheese at my local Kroger store or at Publix. It has a wonderful creamy flavor. I would definitely recommend this to others. I will keep on being a fan of Boar's Head!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Foodie Expert
Great cheese product! very tasty and nicely packaged so it is easy to spot in the grocery store. fresh tasting cheese makes it a great value. purchasable at supermarkets (target, wal mart, etc) and i would highly recommend it or any other boars head products!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Foodie Expert
This is probably one of the greatest investments I had bought. Taste so good and the best Parmesan cheese with the best flavor and closest to the real parm cheese from Italy. I bought this from Walmart for a great price and ill be buying more very soon
Emily P.
Emily P.
Tulsa , OK
first off, parmesan cheese might be one of my most favorite things in the world. I can literally eat it by the handfuls, especially Boars Head. all of their products are delicious. a little pricy but not terrible, if you haven't tried it you must!
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
I love to add this to my pastas that need a little extra or on top of a frozen pizza (because you know they always skimp on cheese.) This grated cheese has a rich and creamy flavor which would also be great for Caesar salads!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Eugene, OR
Foodie Expert
Great quality product with good staying power. Stays really fresh in the container and the container can be used again as Tupperware which is a great money saving use. I would recommend any boars head product!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Foodie Expert
Love this premium grated parmesan on top of pizza or salad. I use a full tub when I make my "famous" chicken carbonara. It melts perfectly. It's also very flavorful as a topping.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
I love all boars head cheese and product. They have the best products for all the adds to food you need. I would recommend Boars head product to everyone.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Crowley, TX
Foodie Expert
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Boar's Head. They make wonderful cheese and I am a Cheeseaholic so I think I would know!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Camas, WA
My family uses this all the time when we want parmesan. It's a little pricier, but is better than some of the cheaper brands.