Boar's Head Hummus Roasted Garlic

by Boar's Head

Brunckhorst's Boar's Head® Hummus Roasted Garlic.

Ecopak™ packaging - 50% or more post consumer material.

0g trans fat per serving.

Cholesterol free.

Gluten free.

Low saturated fat.

Low sodium.

95mg of sodium per serving.

All natural.

boarshead.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Hummus Roasted Garlic!
How would you rate this product?
Bronx , NY
I love this hummus , perfect for snacking with sweet or salty plantain chips . Also great on whole grain toast with sliced cherry tomatoes ,the perfect breakfast or snack item.
Sarasota, FL
I purchased this at a local farmers market on a whim. Typically I get Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus but decided to try this one, which I'm glad I did! I love this hummus so much I am hooked! I swear I can't control myself when eating this. So happy I found this hummus it is great and I recommend it to my fellow garlic/hummus lovers. (By the way the garlic is not intense, it is subtle but so yummy)
Woodbridge, VA
I love hummus and I love boars head, so when I saw this product I decided to give it a try! Little more pricey than I like to spend, but it was really delicious. Nice and flavorful and not oily at all. I would recommend and would buy again.
Alpharetta, GA
When I saw that boars head made hummus I almost died. Boars head is amazing and their hummus does not disappoint. I love the rich garlic taste in this one. Yummmmm
Columbia
Very flavorful! Pairs well all your fresh garden veggies. I was able to try a sample in the store while shopping and started buying this brand from then on.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love, love, Love!!! This is my go to healthy snack. My kids love this as well. I especially love the roasted garlic flavor.
I had the new chipolte flavor and it was delicious!! it was the perfect mix of spicy and hummus. i will buy it again.
Cincinnati, OH
Boars head hummus is amazing. I enjoy these with some corn chips or rice crackers. I recommend it to anyone.
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: Publix
This hummus is so good. All of Boar's Head products are wonderful. I love that I can buy them all at Publix.