BY BOAR'S HEAD #30 in Turkey

Boar's Hear?? Brand Honey Smoked Turkey Breast.
U.S. Inspected for Wholesomeness by Department of Agriculture. P-19527.
Brunckhorst's.
Skinless, low fat, saturated fat free rich in protein, gluten free.
Coated With Honey.
Visit us online at www.boarshead.com.
??2006 Boar's Head Provisions Co., Inc. see more...

Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I only buy boars head deli meats because to me it's the best! Growing up in NY this is what most delis carry. I don't like these pre packaged ones only because the slices are typically cut on the thicker side and I like cold cuts sliced thin
Kimberly e.
Foodie Expert
Boars head is in my opinion the best quality lunch meat you can get. Its real meat not a bunch of fillers dyes and additives. Yes it does cost a little more but your paying for quality which is more important to me
Veronica C.
Williamstown
Foodie Expert
This is amazing turkey! It's truly nicely carved and tastes amazing. I purchase at my local supermarket. The flavor is magnificent. I use it just with a nice sandwich. I would recommend this turkey to others.
Amanda L.
This is the best lunch meat ever! The only store in my area that sells this product is out of my way and I will drive there to get this one item. It is that good.
Jenna J.
I would say we purchase this product so often, works great for taking lunches to work and it is always fresh!
Janelle W.
Bainbridge , PA
Foodie Expert
Boars Head meats definitely stand up to one of the best meats out there. Very tasty. A little pricey but worth it.
Lillian C.
Patterson, NY
One of my favorite meats. Boar's head meats are delish and affordable. Boar's head honey turkey is what i mostly buy.
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Foodie Expert
A Boars head stand just opened up on my colleges campus. On my budget, I love a meal that's not only delicious, but also cheap! This is one of the greatest turkey sandwiches I've ever had!
Marie K.
Foodie Expert
Boars Head knows the deli meat market!! They have a HUGE variety of flavors and awesome types of meat. You can find them at Public in the deli section and ask them to slice you as much as you want. They will usually give you a little taste of the product to make sure you like it before you buy it. I noticed that that way you get the meat slightly cheaper (not much though) than already prepackaged slices. Hone smoked flavor is one of my favorite! The cheeses are good too.
Amanda H.
Nashville, Nc
Boats head is my favorite deli meat! There's always a line to get it. We buy the cheese as well!
Crystal M.
Foodie Expert
I've been wanting to try a different type of turkey on my sandwiches. How does this taste? Any likes or dislikes about it? Thank you!