BY BOAR'S HEAD #31 in Turkey

Boar's Hear?? Brand Honey Smoked Turkey Breast.
U.S. Inspected for Wholesomeness by Department of Agriculture. P-19527.
Brunckhorst's.
Skinless, low fat, saturated fat free rich in protein, gluten free.
Coated With Honey.
Visit us online at www.boarshead.com.
??2006 Boar's Head Provisions Co., Inc. see more...

Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
I only buy boars head deli meats because to me it's the best! Growing up in NY this is what most delis carry. I don't like these pre packaged ones only because the slices are typically cut on the thicker side and I like cold cuts sliced thin
Kimberly e.
Boars head is in my opinion the best quality lunch meat you can get. Its real meat not a bunch of fillers dyes and additives. Yes it does cost a little more but your paying for quality which is more important to me
Veronica C.
Williamstown
This is amazing turkey! It's truly nicely carved and tastes amazing. I purchase at my local supermarket. The flavor is magnificent. I use it just with a nice sandwich. I would recommend this turkey to others.
Amanda L.
This is the best lunch meat ever! The only store in my area that sells this product is out of my way and I will drive there to get this one item. It is that good.
Trent B.
Astoria, NY
When packing essentials for the perfect beach day, I always reach for Boar's Head products in my supermarket's deli meats section because I know that I am getting quality meat without the slimy texture that can often accompany cheaper cold cuts. Boar's Hear Honey Smoked Turkey Breast did not disappoint in quality or taste and was the perfect pairing for a day at the beach, some quality bread and delicious provolone cheese.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
Growing up, my mother always got excited if we had enough money to splurge and buy Boar's Head brand lunch meat. Today, I see why it was such a big deal to her. Boar's Head is probably the best quality lunchmeat there is. The Honey Smoked Turkey Breast is probably my favorite product of theirs. Once you taste the difference, you understand why it may cost a little more than other brands. It is so very worth it! Excellent tasting!!
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
So I've been trying to save money lately and I'm learning to budget. Instead of going out for lunch all the time, I decided to start taking my own lunches. I'm starting off with sandwiches because it's easy and fits into my diet. I tried this turkey because I only eat turkey sandwiches and I was not disappointed! It tastes fresh and is just what I'm looking for!
Marie K.
Boars Head knows the deli meat market!! They have a HUGE variety of flavors and awesome types of meat. You can find them at Public in the deli section and ask them to slice you as much as you want. They will usually give you a little taste of the product to make sure you like it before you buy it. I noticed that that way you get the meat slightly cheaper (not much though) than already prepackaged slices. Hone smoked flavor is one of my favorite! The cheeses are good too.
Kelsey S.
Duluth, GA
Whenever I buy meat from the Deli at Kroger, I always choose this honey smoked turkey breast. It's good for you and the taste is so good it'll make you want more! The flavor is so rich! I love pairing it with ciabatta bread and mayonnaise!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
A Boars head stand just opened up on my colleges campus. On my budget, I love a meal that's not only delicious, but also cheap! This is one of the greatest turkey sandwiches I've ever had!
Crystal M.
I've been wanting to try a different type of turkey on my sandwiches. How does this taste? Any likes or dislikes about it? Thank you!