Boar's Head Honey Mustard uploaded by Helen R.

BY BOAR'S HEAD #14 in Mustard

Boar's Head Brand Brunckhorst's® All Natural Honey Mustard with Pure Golden Honey. see more...

Stephanie B.
Anchorage, AK
Foodie Expert
Boar's Head Honey Mustard is sweet, tangy, and perfect for glazing meat or vegetarian meat-like products or as a dipping sauce. This is the closest thing I have tasted to McDonald's honey mustard, which is freaking delicious! Have been using this for years, will continue to do so.
Chrissy M.
Portsmouth, OH
Foodie Expert
I love these so much!! My favorite I've had so far. Not too greasy but not too dry, with a ton of flavor unlike most brands out there. They're inexpensive too and can be bought virtually anywhere. They come in a ton of different size options as well.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
OMG this is the best mustard ever!!! I use it on ham or pastrami for a little extra zip. I make this fabulous ham and cheese in phyllo dough recipe from Ina Garten on the Food Network and it is the bomb!!! I will always have this in my pantry.
Melissa H.
St Petersburg, FL
Our family loves Boars head products ?! This is by far a must have in our home. We love the sweet taste of this mustard.  I always purchase this at our local publix supermarket store. We definitely enjoy the other flavors they provide.
Brandy M.
i very highly recommend this if you like cleaness and the smell is amazing you cannot go wrong and the price is just perfect i give this a thumbs up so next time your in the store stop by for this wonderful item
Taylor D.
Foodie Expert
I normally don't like mustard. I only put ketchup and mayonnaise on my cheeseburgers but when I tried this it was alright. Like I said I don't like mustard but I tried this and I actually liked it.
Heather B.
Midland, TX
Foodie Expert
I tried this on a sandwich the other day and it made all the difference in the world. Sweet with just a little kick to it. Kept my taste buds guessing on what I was eating.
Reyna C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect addition to my sandwiches when I make them! This honey mustard isn't too overwhelming, when I add it, you only need a little bit to add and extra bit of flavor. It goes well with my cheese sandwich and even does well in my tuna! It's always been a secret ingredient I've used for many years.
Jessica C.
Olney, MD
So yummy I could literally but this on everything! Although it's really hard to find in grocery stores so you have to make sure to keep an eye out for it!
Christina C.
Lansford, PA
This stuff is just yummy!! Is great on so many things. My favorite is on a ham and cheese sandwich!