BY BOAR'S HEAD #8 in Mustard

Boar's Head Brand Brunckhorst's® All Natural Honey Mustard with Pure Golden Honey. see more...

Saphicher G.
Saphicher G.
Tallahassee, FL
Honey Mustard is one of my favorite condiments and Boar's Head Honey Mustard is the perfect balance of sweet and mustard ... it leaves a taste that does;t overpower the rest of the sandwich. PS this also makes for a great salad dressing when mixed with some lemon juice and oil and balsamic vinegar!
Sab L.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I use this all the time in my sandwiches and I absolutely love this honey mustard! It's great to add to any sandwich.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Lansford, PA
This stuff is just yummy!! Is great on so many things. My favorite is on a ham and cheese sandwich!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Anchorage, AK
Foodie Expert
Boar's Head Honey Mustard is sweet, tangy, and perfect for glazing meat or vegetarian meat-like products or as a dipping sauce. This is the closest thing I have tasted to McDonald's honey mustard, which is freaking delicious! Have been using this for years, will continue to do so.
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Portsmouth, OH
Foodie Expert
I love these so much!! My favorite I've had so far. Not too greasy but not too dry, with a ton of flavor unlike most brands out there. They're inexpensive too and can be bought virtually anywhere. They come in a ton of different size options as well.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
OMG this is the best mustard ever!!! I use it on ham or pastrami for a little extra zip. I make this fabulous ham and cheese in phyllo dough recipe from Ina Garten on the Food Network and it is the bomb!!! I will always have this in my pantry.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Saint Petersburg
Our family loves Boars head products ?! This is by far a must have in our home. We love the sweet taste of this mustard.  I always purchase this at our local publix supermarket store. We definitely enjoy the other flavors they provide.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
i very highly recommend this if you like cleaness and the smell is amazing you cannot go wrong and the price is just perfect i give this a thumbs up so next time your in the store stop by for this wonderful item
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Foodie Expert
I normally don't like mustard. I only put ketchup and mayonnaise on my cheeseburgers but when I tried this it was alright. Like I said I don't like mustard but I tried this and I actually liked it.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Olney, MD
So yummy I could literally but this on everything! Although it's really hard to find in grocery stores so you have to make sure to keep an eye out for it!