BY BOAR'S HEAD #95 in Pork

Boar's Head®?? Hard Salami.
Brunckhorst's??.
Processed with natural smoke flavor, BHA, BHT with citric acid added to help protect flavor.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 3. see more...

Kayla B.
I trust boars head. They are quality meats and cheeses. I recommend this and they have a wide variety of different goodies for sandwiches. I have this at my nearest publix and it's such a good quality meat to purchase
Jennifer W.
This stuff is so good... So much better than the average salami. Boars head is excellent deli meat and it has little or no preservatives. I don't eat salami usually, but I love this stuff!!
Shirley L.
so, I don't eat salami much, but my brothers, and father absolutely love it, they say boars head it the best salami ever, that's the only brand they eat.
Taylor w.
Calverton, NY
My everyday lunch. I have like 7 slices of this everyday and it is my favorite brand of salami you should def try it
Iris W.
The salami is really good- not too salty and with a nice flavor. It goes nicely with some cheese and crackers.