Boar's Head Gouda Cheese Naturally Smoked

by Boar's Head

Boar's Head® Brand Naturally Smoked Gouda Cheese.
Brunckhorst's.
Master cheesemaker's selections.
Pasteurized process gouda and cheddar cheese.
Real®.
Wisconsin® cheese.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Gouda Cheese Naturally Smoked!
How would you rate this product?
bronx
My favorite snack cheese. So flavorful. I love to eat this with a nice glass of wine or even sliced into a grilled cheese
Jacksonville, FL
Boars Head is the only cheese I eat! I know it’s good & not filled with a bunch of nasty stuff! The Smoked Gouda is my #1
San Antonio, TX
Omg this was the first brand of Gouda that I have every tried and it is so delicious. The price is perfect for this brand
Mission, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Smooth smokey creamy delicious! I use it for all my sandwiches it is truly amazing even if it costs a little bit extra
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my all time favorite cheese. I love Gouda and Boars Head is very good. It is more expensive but well worth it.
Milliken, CO
Boars head has a big variety of cheeses, this one particular is great for a change of your normal cheddar. Good flavor
Shaw Afb, SC
Smoked Gouda cheese with salami and crackers is the bomb. It's so delicious and tastes and makes your mouth very happy.
Marietta, GA
This is my favorite sandwich cheese. I've always been impressed with Bour's Head Products and this one is no different.
My chef of a husband will only eat this cheese. He is too picky for other store brand cheeses. It’s worth the money!
Pittsburg , CA
WE LOVE CHEESE. This is our go to snacking cheese. Our kids love to snack on it also. Flavorful and delicious.

Looking for your answer?