Boar's Head Gouda Cheese Naturally Smoked

by Boar's Head

Boar's Head® Brand Naturally Smoked Gouda Cheese.
Brunckhorst's.
Master cheesemaker's selections.
Pasteurized process gouda and cheddar cheese.
Real®.
Wisconsin® cheese.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Gouda Cheese Naturally Smoked!
How would you rate this product?
Orlando
Love Gouda cheese. My go to cheese for wine night with my fellow wine moms. I even made Mac and cheese or grilled cheese sandwiches with it. The quality is always great and fresh. The only cheese I ever really eat tbh.
This is my favorite cheese! Input it on everything! It is so delicious, plus I love smoked anything. This taste good on sandwiches, Mac and cheese, burgers, literally everything. I’ve even put it in my grits before.
Best cheese out of the deli case ever. My husband introduced me to this cheese a while back and it is amazing on sandwhices! So glad we found this not to sharp and just the right amount of creamy ness
Warrington, Pa
I love Boars Head Guda! Great for crackers, sandwich or just to eat alone. I don't always but it because I'm the only one in the house who likes Guda but it's a nice treat for my self when I do.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love this gouda cheese! It's perfect in Mac and cheese (if you like smoked gouda, anyways). It a very creamy and rich flavor. My husband and I love it and buy it every chance we get!
Denver, CO
I like this cheese it has a smoky cheesy taste. I like eating it by itself sometimes with crackers, it's a good cheese. My children don't like this cheese though.
Dayton, OH
Best Gouda cheese I've ever had. The quality of boars head is better than any other cheeses I've had. It's more expensive but worth it. Great flavor! You can buy at Kroger or fresh thyme
Everett , MA
This smoked Gouda cheese is absolutely delicious!!! It’s soft with a rich and bold flavor, perfect with red wine. I always have it in home. You should try it!
Villa Rica , GA
Purchased at: Publix
This is some goooooood cheese. The brand Boar's Head is of great quality. They did their thing with this cheese. I knew that it would be good and I was right.
San Jose, CA
This is my go-to cheese that I always purchase. Boar's Head is a great brand! It is a great value for what you pay for. I typically buy them at Publix.

Looking for your answer?