Boar's Head Gouda Cheese Naturally Smoked

by Boar's Head

Boar's Head® Brand Naturally Smoked Gouda Cheese.
Brunckhorst's.
Master cheesemaker's selections.
Pasteurized process gouda and cheddar cheese.
Real®.
Wisconsin® cheese.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Gouda Cheese Naturally Smoked!
How would you rate this product?
Favorite cheese! So creamy and full of flavor. All of Boars Head products have been great! Highly recommend
Winter Garden, FL
My favorite cheese, period! Always make it a point to pick some up at the Publix deli, sliced thin please!
Mooresville, NC
I love Gouda cheese already, so when I saw I could get this as a smoked option, I was all for it! So good!
Fort Thomas
Smoked Gouda cheese is definitely one of my favorites!! It has such a great flavor and it is affordable!!
Ludowici , GA
This is my husbands favorite he loves it on his sandwiches and just to snack on the flavor is amazing!!
Lexington, KY
Husbands fave! Clean ingredients I feel comfortable giving to my entire family, including little ones!
This is theeeee best sandwich cheese ever. I paid this with BH Cajun Turkey and the rest is history.
West Palm Bch, FL
Really great tasting Gouda. Boats head is a little more expensive but it is worth it for the taste
Aliquippa, PA
I wish I could give this a 10 rating! Smoked Gouda is so good. I can’t [email protected] in [email protected] enough
Fort Lauderdale
BEST CHEESE EVER! It had such a great smoky taste! I highly recommend this cheese for any sandwich!

Looking for your answer?