Boar's Head Gouda Cheese Naturally Smoked

by Boar's Head

Boar's Head® Brand Naturally Smoked Gouda Cheese.
Brunckhorst's.
Master cheesemaker's selections.
Pasteurized process gouda and cheddar cheese.
Real®.
Wisconsin® cheese.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Gouda Cheese Naturally Smoked!
How would you rate this product?
Barnesville, GA
Smokey and creamy. This Gouda is just plain out good. Boars head is known for its quality and this cheese doesn't disappoint. It's good with sandwiches or on crackers or even standing on front of your fridge at 2 am in your underwear...oh right that was me. It's by far my favorite cheese on the market
Falls Church, VA
Boar's Head Gouda Cheese Naturally Smoked cheese is AH-MAZING! Every bite is so velvety and rich in flavor. You can find this at any deli section in a grocery store. Its worth paying a little extra to get cheese that has an amazing smoked flavor. You won't turn back once you try it!
Kutztown
I’m not a super huge cheese fan but when I want some for a good sandwich boars head is my go to. Their Gouda is out of this world though! Super creamy and so much flavor I couldn’t get enough of it. If you are looking to make a great sandwich this is a must try!
This is my favorite brand. I love everything I buy by this brand. Especially smoked Gouda cheese. It’s has very specific real smoky smell and taste to it. It’s not too healthy: has high amount of sodium and carbs but you can spoil yourself with it once a week
Northglenn, CO
THEE best Gouda cheese I've ever had. And cheddar, and swiss, you get the point. Boars head meat and cheese is untouchable and is worth every penny. If you love yourself..and also love delicious sammiches/snacks, give them a try and I promise you wont be mad you did.
Little Rock , AR
I love a good Gouda cheese especially when it’s smoked!!! I just have recently purchased this product and it is so good! It is different from a cheese from Whole Foods. However, it is so good! I definitely recommend this product.
Apopka, FL
I am a cheese lover and I absolutely love the flavor of boar’s head smoked Gouda cheese! It is great on sandwiches! I also love to make egg white bites in a muffin pan with this cheese and ham. Great, easy, and quick breakfast!
Lexington, KY
Board Head is excellent. It makes a wonderful macaroni and cheese. The cheese is excellent at a good price. I highly recommend this product for its rich favor and smooth taste. It’s great on a sandwich too!
Virginia Bch, VA
Smoky flavor is always a delicious addition to any sandwich or cheese tray. Super convenient, genuine cheese, nutritious and tasty. Great price compared to expensive imports without sacrificing favor. This is a regular staple in our house that everyone loves.
Washington, NJ
This is my favorite cheese. I actually work in a deli and have gotten customers to love this cheese just as much as i do. The flavor and texture are perfect and this cheese is amazinggggg

Looking for your answer?