Boar's Head Gouda Cheese Naturally Smoked uploaded by Joanna N.

BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Brand Naturally Smoked Gouda Cheese.
Brunckhorst's.
Master cheesemaker's selections.
Pasteurized process gouda and cheddar cheese.
Real®.
Wisconsin® cheese. see more...

Chelsea A.
atlanta
Is 6 stars an option? The BH Gouda was a life changing cheese. If your trying to up your sandwich game give this cheese a try over your classic American slice. The flavor is bold but not sharp. High quality cheese and worth the price. I would actually pay more per pound than they sell it for.
Tilcia F.
Vestavia Hls, AL
We buy the small individual cut rounds and not from the deli cut. But we love snacking the smoked gouda with crackers. Sometimes I’ll melt it on chicken for a great sandwich
Fanny Carolina
Elmhurst, NY
Love smoked gouda and Boars Head is one of those brands that consistently delivers good quality meats and cheeses. Is it the beat gouda cheddar out there. No. You can get more flavorful ones in specialty shops but as deli counter cheese go, Board Head is one of the best, and their smoked gouda one of my favorites.
Rachel W.
Boise, ID
I could put this cheese on anything and everything. I was first introduced to this cheese when I was working in a deli, a customer had bought it and told me it was his favorite and he won't eat any other cheese. I had to try it know I'm also hooked. I usually will pair it with some turkey on a sandwich. Lately, though I have been eating slices of it with grapes and crackers, yum yum.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
LOVE this cheese! I get it from my local Kroger and find it to be a little expensive but its worth the price in my opinion. Make sure the person puts paper in between the slices though or else you will end up with a big block of cheese! Highly recommend others to try.
Allie S.
One of my favorite cheeses is Gouda and BH makes a nice gouda. The flavor is great, the smoked taste seems natural and I love it. It's a bit expensive so I don't buy it often, but enjoy it when I do. Normally buy it from Kroger. I would recommend it to others.
Katie W.
Concord
I remember the first time my boyfriend and I sampled this at the local market. We thought it was too pricey for cheese up until we tasted it, and we have been hooked since! The texture is soft and creamy, and the smoke flavor is prominent without being overpowering. Definitely worth every penny! I use it on sandwiches, snack platters, and in hors d'oeuvres.
Andrea M.
Waymart, PA
My husband is a former long time employee of Boars Head. I had never tried this cheese prior to his employment with the brand. After trying it, it is now my all time favorite. It has a light and creamy taste and texture. I love to pair it with almond sea salt crisp crackers... perfection.
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
Oh my gosh. I bought this cheese to use on my sandwiches for work and I just simply couldn't stop eating the cheese alone. I ran out in two days and only got to use it on two sandwiches because I simply couldn't just use one slice!
Kasie B.
Greenlawn, NY
Boar's Head's Gouda cheese has the best flavor I have tasted out of all other Gouda cheese. The taste is bold but not over powering and will compliment other foods you pair it with. This cheese makes an excellent grilled cheese!