BY BOAR'S HEAD #51 in Turkey

Boar's Head® Brand Golden Catering Style Oven Roasted Turkey Breast.

Brunckhorst's.

43% lower sodium.

43% lower sodium than USDA data for deli cut white rotisserie turkey.

American Heart Association.

Certified.

Meets criteria for heart-healthy food.

While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Nathalia K.
Phoenix
I love Boar's Head products and so does my family. I love that it is a healthier option for lunch meat, it's consistent with its taste and quality every time. It's a staple in our house that we never run out of.
Somalis M.
Davie, FL
We use this product everyday, it tastes extremely delicious, we make salads, wraps, breakfast or eat it by itself. It might tastes salty sometimes if you are on a low sodium diet
Elizabeth M.
This is my go to deli meat when I grocery shop at Albertsons, Walmart, and Kroger it is always fresh moist and the only deli meat I eat I do not eat anything packaged and this is my favorite while I was pregnant I ate these sandwiches everyday and also at a place called the brown bag deli, they carried this brand as well and it is always worth the money!!!
Gracelyn E.
Lynn, MA
The taste of this is really good. Boars Heard in general makes great food. It is however very moist, so if you don't want soggy bread, make a sandwich as close as possible to the time that you can eat it.
Brandi Joelle K.
Kissimmee
I love boards head anything I always gonto the tell at publix and order an unlimited with everything the turkey is the best flavor nice and juicy
Cheyenne K.
Windsor, VA
This is the best turkey I’ve ever had it’s soooo good all the flavors really work amazing together
Kristen M.
This lunch meat has so much flavor. It is perfect for roll ups, wraps and sandwiches.