BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head??® Gold Label Imported Swiss Cheese.
Brunckhorst's??.
Master cheesemaker's.
Selections.
Gold label imported swiss cheese.
Aged over 100 days.
Low sodium.
Sodium 70 mg per serving. see more...

Zoe B.
Freehold, NJ
I wouldn't buy any other cheese! Swiss is my favorite, and I love Boar's Head Imported Swiss! I think it tastes good anywhere, I use it in grilled cheeses, omelettes, on top of french onion soup, anywhere! I love this cheese and I definitely recommend it!
Ja'Nae L.
I love swiss cheese and especially this one because it was not as aged as the others were. Depending on how much you get it could get expensive but I never get the whole pound. I am a repeat boars head buyer and I will let you know that the longer a cheese has been aged the stronger it will taste
Jen B.
Chandler, AZ
Oh my gosh, I love Boar's Head so much. Their cheeses are all so creamy, and the Imported Swiss is one of my favorites. Only the smoked gouda is better, in my opinion. It's pricier than some other brands, but you get what you pay for. In this case, you really can't beat the quality. Creamy, flavorful...yum.
Stacie R.
Wellington, FL
we order this through our local grocery store to put on our sandwiches for lunch. the kids do not like the taste but my husband and i do - it is a little costly but it is worth it - we would recommend for the adults in the family - taste is a little strong
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
I love Boar's Head products because they guarantee that they are gluten free. This Swiss is packed with flavor and melts great if you need it to. I pick some up whenever there's a good sale. The only drawback to this product is the price point.
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
The holy grail of cheeses! A friend brought this cheese to my house one time and I've been using it ever since. I am a big cheese fan and try out many different brands and types of cheese and this one is definitely one of the most flavorful.
Samantha H.
Delray Beach, FL
Excellent Swiss cheese. This has a flavor that is just right. It is not too overpowering and doesn't taste too cheesy or too strong. You have to purchase this usually in a supermarket and it is costly, but I believe you get what you pay for, and this is worth the money.
Carlie B.
Cornelius, NC
I usually get the imported swiss behind the deli counter at Harris Teeter as a part of the Boar's Head trio when it's on sale! It has that sharp flavor that I love and it's really creamy when melted. Make sure to get it when it's on sale otherwise it's kind of pricey.
Sharon L.
Boars head gold label imported Swiss cheese is a good product, but it is very expensive. It has good flavor and I buy it for special occasions because of its price. I would buy again and recommend this product to anyone else who love Swiss cheese.
Kristen R.
Love this cheese! Use it all the time for my Ruebens and as an appetizer. Melts perfectly, and the taste is perfect not overwhelming at all! It costs a little more but well worth the price! Well above other products similar to this. Try it on your next sandwich!