suggested searches

Boar's Head

Boar's Head Genoa Salami
790 Reviews
If a romantic evening will be with wine, then there will definitely be salami. This option is my favorite. Rich taste of meat, excellent balance of spices, thin, delicate cutting.♡♡♡Wenn ein romantischer Abend mit Wein sein wird, dann wird es definitiv Salami geben. Diese Option ist mein Favorit. Reichhaltiger Fleischgeschmack, ausgezeichnete Gewürzbalance, dünner, feiner Schnitt.

Product reviewed: Beef Salami Chub 1 ct

There is no better cold cut salami out there. It's tangy and melts in your mouth. I could eat this all day every day. I insist on paper thin slices though.

Product reviewed: Beef Salami Chub 1 ct

Very fresh and great taste! I love to snack or have a sandwich. My dog lives it too! I would absolutely recommend this and would buy it again

Product reviewed: Beef Salami Chub 1 ct

I love making Italian sandwiches and this helps to get that great taste of a sub shop. Very affordable and quality taste

Product reviewed: Beef Salami Chub 1 ct

This salami is a good thickness. It is a bit more on the expensive side for the amount you are getting. I would consider the off brand.

Product reviewed: Beef Salami Chub 1 ct

So fresh and tastes so good. I love all of board head meats and cheeses. Best quality!

Product reviewed: Beef Salami Chub 1 ct

Delicious, salty in a great way. Love this Salami. I’d jump for this one.. Great on a sandwich.

Product reviewed: Beef Salami Chub 1 ct

All of the meats from Boars Head are good, flavorful. I love the salami with Boars Head Swiss Cheese. I will purchase this brand for the rest of my life. The price is a little higher than other brands but the quality cannot be matched. Highly recommended!

Product reviewed: Beef Salami Chub 1 ct

When you think about boars head the Genoa salami is the first thing that comes to mind. I can’t even begin to mention how many holidays we’ve had with this is appeared in a dish on a charcuterie board or likewise. You pay a little extra but you get excellent quality.

Product reviewed: Beef Salami Chub 1 ct

I am really weird with meats. I do not like when there is a toughness to my deli meat. Boar’s head is always a safe brand to buy. Tastes great. High quality, although it does tend to be more expensive. It’s definitely worth the price in my opinion.