Boar's Head First Cut Pastrami Brisket

by Boar's Head

Brunckhorst's Boar's Head® Brand First Cut Pastrami Brisket.
Coated with spices, caramel color.
U.S.D.A. choice.
Delicious served hot!
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est-20978.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head First Cut Pastrami Brisket!
How would you rate this product?
Charlie D.
Brooklyn, NY
Recently picked this up since we purchased a meat slicer. Flavor is amazing and packed with seasonings. Big plus to picking up a bigger piece like this and cutting it as you need it is the freshness and the taste.
Susan S.
Boar's Head First Cut Pastrami Brisket make the best tasting Pastrami sandwich. First Cut Boars’s Head is my first Choice. It’s tender and juicy with just the right amount of sultry seasonings.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
We get this at our local Kroger store at king soopers. It is delicious by itself or in a sandwich. It is a little salty for my taste but my son and husband love it. Its a great price for the quality and flavor of the meet. We buy this almost weekly for lunches.
Ellen C.
Really flavorful. Slices thin on a nice rye bread makes a great sandwich. Tastes so good.
Georgia K.
Great stuff for a quick hot dinner sandwich. Put a few slices in the pan warm it up, and done!!
Celine K.
N Bethesda, MD
Boar's Head Deli Meats and Cheeses are the best! They are full of flavor, fresh, and there is plenty of variety. I usually buy my deli's from Lowe's Foods and they always have it on a great price range. This is the only Deli brand that I buy, and will not change it for any other.
Giselle B.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This is my absolute favorite cold cut. I eat it with mayo in potato bread, or even just on its own out of the bag. It's smokey and spiced and delicious.
kadiner P.
I really love this boars head pastrami, so good , very well seasoned, very dry u would say but goes great on sandwiches, eggs, by itself just with anything, a little pricey but very good
Toni V.
Donora, PA
This pastrami is probably the best that money can get from behind a grocery store deli counter. I love this on marble rye toast with sauerkraut and French dressing (a quick Reuben). I will always recommend and repurchase for myself and loved ones!
Vee C.
Wilmington, NC
I get all my coldcuts from Boar’s Head otherwise I’d pass. Best sandwich’s ever with their meats and cheese..

Looking for your answer?