Boar's Head Feta Cheese Crumbled uploaded by Michelle C.

BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's Boar's Head® Feta Cheese Crumbled.
Real®.
Wisconsin Cheese®.
Perfect in salads and appetizers; try a cracked Pepper Mill® turkey and feta gyro. see more...

Michelle C.
Surprise, AZ
As usual Boars Head lived up to its reputation. Their feta was perfectly crumbled, creamy and just the right amount of edge to it. You can’t make a Greek salad without it and I would highly recommend Boar’s Head.
Haley Q.
Austin, TX
This cheese is really great on salads. Not too tangy, and the perfect compliment to a nice big steak or on a healthier Greek salad. The consistency isn't dry like lots of feta cheeses. Much more affordable than other feta cheeses, but still carries the same great taste.
Cortney W.
Joshua, TX
Boar's Head Feta Cheese Crumbles are great for salads, burgers, pastas, and so much more. If you are a cheese lover, and more specifically feta cheese lover, I recommend you try this brand. You will not be disappointed in your purchase. Your whole family will love it.
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ
A little watery but good flavor. This brand can get pricey so if you eat this cheese often, such as a salad everyday, you might spend more than you would like in the long run. Good for every once in a while.
Samantha H.
Wiggins, CO
I loveeeee feta and this is one of my favorites. I put it on sandwiches, salads, homemade pizzas, I even substituted mozzarella with feta in a bruschetta and it was amazing!
Rebecca T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sometimes I'll buy the cheapest feta at the store for salads or greek dinner dishes and I always end up regretting it. There's such a huge difference in taste with feta. If I'm having company and I want them to actually enjoy eating their salad I use a nicer brand like this. They're tangy, not too dry, and I don't mind paying for the quality.
TinaMarie C.
Toms River, NJ
Absolutely perfect for any salad! Boars Head Feta Cheese tastes amazing every time I buy it. I always sprinkle it on my salad or sometimes even into a grilled cheese sandwich. It is definitely something I purchase often as a treat to myself.
LaDeana A.
Eagle Creek, IN
I love feta!!! These version is the best though. Its the most affordable and it has a really good taste. Best when paird with spinach and fruit salads with some sort of vinaigrette dressing. Absolutely love this brand of cheese.
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
Very tasty but very expensive. i love to use this as a splurge for salads at lunch. it's also amazing melted on top of my Mediterranean zucchini boats. they don't use fillers and it's all natural ingredients, very tasty and high-end. i will buy this again.
Jessica D.
Huntsville, AL
Love boars head products. I use their feta on my salads and gyros and appreciate the flavor and creaminess that happens when the feta starts to melt. Board head always provides a quality product. It's a lot cheaper to buy this product and create your own salads and other meals then to buy then premade in the store