Boar's Head Feta Cheese uploaded by Sonia V.

BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's Boar's Head® Brand Feta cheese.
Master cheesemaker's selections.
Real®.
Rich, Greek-style cow's milk feta.
Wisconsin Cheese®. see more...

Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I like the Boar's Head brand of cheeses and meats a lot. I generally seek out grocery stores that carry this brand. I like the flavors of this cheese and I think it tastes delicious. I have always found Boar's Head to be fresh tasting and delicious.
Jennifer W.
Ellenwood, GA
I am picky about my Feta and this one was a real winner-I found it at a small local Thriftway and was talked into buying it from a Boar's Head rep. She was right-it was some of the best supermarket Feta I'd ever try and I highly recommend it.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I get the Boar's head feta cheese as a healthier alternative for dishes I like to cook that need cheese! It isn't too expensive which is an added bonus and has such a great flavor! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Kristy S.
New Braunfels, TX
If I can find Boar's Head feta, it is always my #1 choice!  It is very creamy and tangy and it simply cannot be beat.  Except for the feta cheese I eat when I visit my family in Greece ;) . An excellent choice and it makes an amazing topping on salads! Try it!
Austin M.
This feta cheese is super tight. Typically put it on salads. Highly recommended. I'd recommend it for you, your significant other, your parents, your children, your neighbors, and all your friends. Don't sleep cause this feta is fire
Connor Z.
Feta Cheese is amazing. Salad. Burgers. Crackers. Anything and everything! This product is the healthy additive that you need to include in your daily diet! I highly recommend these flavor filled crumbles.
Becca B.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Boar's Head Feta Cheese is hands down the best feta cheese you can buy at a chain grocery store. It's not dry, taste amazing on it's own and is the perfect cheese to add to any dish- salads, pizzas, sandwiches.. Option are endless! Highly recommend this cheese!
Stephanie G.
Scarsdale, NY
I like feta, and this is really good. I do prefer some other brands but if this is all they have at the store, I will buy it. This feta cheese is amazing in a greek salad or in a greek saad wrap. You can definitely tell that this is made with quality ingredients. I recommend this cheese.
lexi h.
i feel like the package i purchased was so much larger than was necessary. i normally buy the tiny container of feta to throw on my salad. it was tasty but definitely felt like a waste at the end. need smaller portions
Melanie L.
Glendale, AZ
Have you tried sliced onions, feta cheese and sliced tomatos? Fantastic! Greek salad topped with feta? Fantastic-- but Boar's head brings the quality to turn a fantastic meal into and affordable gourmet treat.