Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsBoar's Head
Deli Platter Lower Your Salt Meat & Cheese Serves 8-12

Boar's Head Deli Platter Lower Your Salt Meat & Cheese Serves 8-12

by Boar's Head

Lower your salt without lowering your standards! This platter features the following Boar's Head premium meats and cheeses: Deluxe Top Round Lower Sodium Roast Beef - USDA choice, delicately spiced without any added salt, then slow roasted - only 40mg of sodium per 2 oz serving. Lower Sodium Branded Deluxe Ham - 42% lower in sodium and extra lean, only 50 calories per 2 oz serving. Premium Lower Sodium Turkey Breast - 47% lower sodium with 100% of the flavor, low in fat and preservative free. Lacey Swiss Cheese - delicate real Swiss cheese with mild flavor, only 35mg of sodium per 1 oz serving. Low Sodium Muenster Cheese - real Wisconsin cheese with a mild flavor and creamy, light texture, only 75mg of sodium per 1 oz serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Deli Platter Lower Your Salt Meat & Cheese Serves 8-12!
How would you rate this product?
Kasey L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love all Boar's Head Deli products! They are a bit pricey but they are too good to pass up on. I love getting the meat and cheese platter whenever I am hosting for some friends and I always get compliments on the quality of the products.

Looking for your answer?