Boar's Head Deli Dinners Ovengold Turkey Breast

by Boar's Head

#1 in Deli

Boar's Head Brand Deli Dinners® Ovengold® Breast of Turkey.
Brunckhorst's®.
Roast.
Coated with seasonings.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Ready to eat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Deli Dinners Ovengold Turkey Breast!
How would you rate this product?
5 days agoChapin, SC
Boar’s Head has some of the best deli meats out there! Their meats are always so tasty and fresh. I love putting this meat on sandwiches or in wraps, or subs. I used to work in a deli and Boar’s Head was some of the most requested deli meats. After trying it myself, I can’t say I blame them!
2 months agoArlington, VA
Love it! It tastes like leftover Thanksgiving dinner. It is moist, delicious and 100% turkey. Some deli meats are so suspicious like what is that made of? But not Boar’s Head! I also like the turkey breast that’s lower in sodium. Tasty and you don’t notice it’s lower in sodium.
3 days agoHouston, TX
My favorite is the maple turkey but this one is delish as well! You really cannot go wrong with Boar's Head. So many delicious products from meats to cheeses to delicatessen mustards. So yummy. I will continue to buy Boar's Head even though sometimes it is more expensive.
6 days agoPhoenix, AZ
Freah cut from the deli and throw it in a roll with some swiss cheese quick lunch at home or work. My family buys this when we have sub nights... I like to have it cut to maybe a 1 on the slicer and its perfect for making a nice sub. I always buy boars head meats..
2 months agoLago vista , TX
My parents were recently in town and raving about this brand and how there’s a massive difference. So we went to the deli and bought some of their meat and cheese. They were right. This is some of the best deli products I’ve had. They’re super pricey though.
a month agoWest Palm Bch, FL
1st of all boars head makes my favorite deli meat. I am from New York hand and you still going to a deli where a slice the meat which is always boars head. I am partial and will not get a sandwich if it's not boars head. Highest quality meat out there.
4 months agoDenver, CO
Boars head turkey is my favorite deli meat of all their products. It’s flavorful and goes great on any sandwich. Most delis who serve boars head also usually make sandwich’s right behind the counter. The meat paired with their spreads are the BEST.
10 hours agoHemet, CA
This is delicious. I like to slice it extremely thin, and pile it on. It tastes better thin, rather than thick. It is more expensive compared to some other brands, but it has none of the junk that other brands put in. I would buy it again.
3 days agoNew York, NY
I eat turkey sandwiches a lot and I will only eat turkey that is boars heard. It is the best turkey and they have so many different flavors but oven gold is my favorite it is also easy to find in most stores and is so affordable
2 months agoChicago, IL
I buy this every week for my husband to use for his sandwiches that he takes to work for lunch. It’s simple and tasty, the cost is good, and it’s from a brand we trust. We know it’s not full of fillers or any other garbage.