Boar's Head Deli Dinners Ovengold Turkey Breast

Boar's Head Brand Deli Dinners® Ovengold® Breast of Turkey.
Brunckhorst's®.
Roast.
Coated with seasonings.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Ready to eat.

Doo you know how many pounds I need to feed 10 people ?
Start your review of Boar's Head Deli Dinners Ovengold Turkey Breast!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Boar's Head Deli Dinners Ovengold Turkey Breast uploaded by Kelly M.
Purchased at: Publix
Had this in a sandwich and it was good. You can get it sliced think or thin depending on your preferences at the deli counter.
Estephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Boar's Head Deli Dinners Ovengold Turkey Breast uploaded by Estephanie C.
Buen jamón de pavo 🦃 delicioso viene adobado ya y solo hay que cocinarlo y listo. Me gusta mucho
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
Great turkey! It’s very moist & flavorful. I’m not living in Florida now but every time I go to visit there I have to stop by Publix to get the Boar's Head Deli Dinners Ovengold Turkey Breast to make sandwiches and then head to the beach 🏝
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
Boar's Head meats never disappoint. I always pickup my lunch meats at Publix. I've never been dissatisfied with this brand. The average price I spend is about $8 for a pound. But its worth it.
Ms.Makeup 2.
This is the only brand I will buy. I’m very weird about deli meat and the texture. I feel like other brands are too soft or can have a film. I never have that problem with Boars Head. The buffalo turkey is my favorite.
Paula C.
Roanoke, VA
Love boars head! I always buy their meat and cheese from the deli. Great textures and flavors. Makes great sandwiches!
Vanessa L.
You can’t go wrong with Boar’s Head turkeybreaat. It’s tasty, delicious, filling and very healthy.
Janet P.
San Jose, CA
My family is SUPER picky when it comes to deli meats . Boar’s brand the only one which they have always loved so I stopped purchasing other brands because there’s no point and letting meat go to waste. It can be pricey since I only find it at Safeway or sprouts but I get it from the deli counter so I only get what I need and again I’m not wasting money because it’s used completely.
Allison G.
Anderson, SC
I love this deli turkey. Boar’s Head has become our local grocery store main brand. We have started buying all our meats by them. I get a pound of this turkey weekly. It’s so delicious. As I’m making a sandwich you can’t help but to eat a slice as your putting one on your sandwich. It’s pure perfection. There Tavern Ham is a nice too.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,271 reviews
From time to time we splurge at the deli and opt for Boars Bead turkey-it’s my family’s favorite deli meat. The ovengold variety is enjoyed by everyone in my family!! It tastes delicious on its own or paired with bacon and lettuce in a sandwich.