BY BOAR'S HEAD

American Cheese.
PASTEURIZED PROCESS AMERICAN CHEESE.
25% LOWER SODIUM
25% LOWER FAT.
LOW FAT YELLOW.
25% LESS FAT / 25% LESS SODIUM THAN PASTEURIZED PROCESS AMERICAN CHEESE. see more...

Rose V.
Newark, NJ
It’s one of the best cheese I have ever tried besides land o lakes. It’s rich with flavor and the price is not too bad as well. I like that I can find it in my local grocery store. It’s one of my top 5 favorite cheeses.
Alyssa M.
Oviedo
I always use this cheese for my lunch sandwiches. Great taste. We buy it for the whole family and everyone loves it. Good value for how we use it. Perfect for sandwiches or to just eat by itself.
Anna S.
Fort Worth, TX
This is BY FAR, the best tasting American cheese. I buy in bulk and freeze in smaller bags. We use it for grilled cheese. Takes your grilled cheese to a restaurant level deliciousness.
Alexandria K.
Freeport
Boar's head as a brand is extremely good. The meats are great and fresh. The cheese is really good. I love american cheese, and this seems like the bettter alternative
Larissa F.
Delicious and “healthy” best brand and most trusted one in the market. A little more expensive than the other brands but it is worth it. We get it on fresh direct and out local deli
Katherine C.
Queens, NY
I always buy a pound and ask that it's slice thin at my local super market for sandwiches.my boyfriend loves American cheese especially this brand and since he always has a sandwich for lunch or late at night I always make sure to buy enough for the week. This cheese melts well  and taste fresh.
Jessica S.
Monticello, GA
Anything that's Boar's Head is automatically delicious! We used to buy Kraft cheese until we decided to try this! It's not too pricey but you get what you pay for. It doesn't taste like rubber or "melt" if you make a sandwich with it the day before you eat it! It's all we use now!
vanessa h.
Marlton, NJ
I don't usually eat processed cheeses like "american," but once in a while with a grilled cheese or on a hoagie--it's the only way to di it, and when I do, I prefer Boar's Head. The flavor and quality are far better than many of it's competitors, and when it comes to grilled cheese-- the melt factor is excellent!
Rosie H.
New York , NY
every time i go to the supermarket i have to get a pound of boars head american cheese, its a necessity in my house hold. amazing quality i hate other deli american cheeses, i will always stand by my boars head. if they don't have it i don't get any.
chelse c.
Palm Harbor, FL
Anytime I go to publix I get boss'ss head on my sandwich because it's ways a high quality product. You can actually taste the difference between the filler cheese products and the natural board's head cheeses!