BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Cream Havarti With Jalapeno Cheese.

Quality craftsmanship taste.

All natural.

Diced jalapenos are added early in the make process to infuse flavor throughout the cheese.

Wisconsin Cheese®.

Real®. see more...

Katie C.
Casselberry, FL
I always choose this cheese to put on my Publix sub. It pairs great with Boar's Head Roast Beef. The cheese is really creamy and it is the perfect amount of spice! It is on the more expensive side but if you are a fan of spicy it is totally worth it! I definitely recommend it to others!
Jessica M.
Erie, CO
Love this spicy cheese! It melts well, and is our top choice for chicken quesadillas. Also works well on sandwiches that just need a little kick. For the quality of the cheese, I'd say price is spot on.
Jackie H.
Scottsburg, IN
The taste is good but it seemed like the slicing made it a bit dry. As Havarti is normally very moist and creamy, I was a bit disappointed. Not sure if I would purchase this brand again, though it does have a great jalapeno taste... just not worth the price in my opinion.
Kapries B.
Selma, TX
This is ok. A little high in price but I can say it's actually spicy. I would still recommend