BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst'sÂź Boar's Head Cream Havarti Cheese with Dill.
Master cheesemaker's selections.
RealÂź.
Rich danish-style slicing cheese. see more...

• I love cheese, I haven't tryed this one yet. Where can I find thi...3 Answers
  • I love Boar Head meats, but have never tried their cheeses. Is th...2 Answers
  • Interesting sounding cheese, sounds like it gets good reviews. Wh...2 Answers
Alora G.
King, NC
This Danish influenced cheese has reached a palatable precipice with the addition of the dill spice. It brings out the smooth creamy nature of the cheese and is complemented by a nice white wine. It will pair fabulously with you favorite deli meat and makes a killer griller of a cheese😉 We love this brand anyway but this cheese is just devine! It is also just great for a quick snack rolled up and consumed alone! Nom Nom Nom! It is a bit pricier but worth every morsel. Warning if you don't like dill one probably won't like this😊
Brie F.
When I first tried this product I was a little disgusted in a little turned off but for some reason it grew on me. It actually tastes very smooth and is tasty. I wouldn't say it's a good value because it's expensive, but I was still recommend it to others.
Rachel G.
Concord, CA
This deli delight is the perfect cheese for making Reuben sandwiches at home! We love to make them as a special treat because honestly, this cheese isn't cheap but it is delicious. The dill adds an extra layer of flavor and is the special "it factor" that keeps us coming back around to this particular havarti.
Mandy B.
Havarti with dill is one of the things we splurge on in our house. Boar's Head is delicious and usually the brand I reach for. I love grating this cheese over my favorite pesto pasta recipe or even just thinly slicing it to pair with almonds for a snack.
Russell T.
Tucson
Love pretty much everything Boar's Head does. They really make a top quality product. I love the Havarti with dill, tastes nice and creamy. If you really want a kick in the crotch try their havarti with horseradish!!! Amazing. Pricey but worth it.
Hayley G.
Austin, TX
This cheese is perfect for a appetizer! whether you're making a cheese board, with crackers, or a side, it's perfect for parties or a dinner. I think it is great value and would buy again for sure. Very tasty!
amanda d.
Newport News, VA
I'm a chef and cheese lover. I absolutely love this cheese! It's super creamy and easy to use. It pairs well with wine and with something such as a cracker or by itself.
Stephany P.
Hialeah, FL
I love havarti cheese!!!! It's so good I eat plain slices of it while I prepare my ham and cheese sandwich. When I just want a snack and slice of havarti is the answer it's just so creamy and such a good light flavor.
Becca G.
Belmont, MA
I first tried this cheese a couple of years ago when a friend brought it over for a party and it has been one of my favorite cheeses ever since! This cheese is so creamy and the dill flavor is amazing!
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
This cheese is great! I love the flavor. It's our first time trying it and we got it from SAMs club! I can't complain at all about this cheese. My fiancé likes it and if you would of put that in front of him a year ago he would of frowned up!
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else loves this brand
veronica m.
Fontana, CA
I love cheese, I haven't tryed this one yet. Where can I find this one? Would trader Joes might have it.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Interesting sounding cheese, sounds like it gets good reviews. What does it cost?
Kristen G.
Newburgh, IN
I love Boar Head meats, but have never tried their cheeses. Is this one good?
Gabrielle G.
Is the dill flavor is this cheese incredibly strong?