BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's® Boar's Head Cream Havarti Cheese with Dill.
Master cheesemaker's selections.
Real®.
Rich danish-style slicing cheese. see more...

• I love cheese, I haven't tryed this one yet. Where can I ...3 Answers
  • I love Boar Head meats, but have never tried their cheese...2 Answers
  • Interesting sounding cheese, sounds like it gets good rev...2 Answers
Rachel G.
Concord, CA
This deli delight is the perfect cheese for making Reuben sandwiches at home! We love to make them as a special treat because honestly, this cheese isn't cheap but it is delicious. The dill adds an extra layer of flavor and is the special "it factor" that keeps us coming back around to this particular havarti.
Mandy B.
Havarti with dill is one of the things we splurge on in our house. Boar's Head is delicious and usually the brand I reach for. I love grating this cheese over my favorite pesto pasta recipe or even just thinly slicing it to pair with almonds for a snack.
Russell T.
Tucson
Love pretty much everything Boar's Head does. They really make a top quality product. I love the Havarti with dill, tastes nice and creamy. If you really want a kick in the crotch try their havarti with horseradish!!! Amazing. Pricey but worth it.
Hayley G.
Austin, TX
This cheese is perfect for a appetizer! whether you're making a cheese board, with crackers, or a side, it's perfect for parties or a dinner. I think it is great value and would buy again for sure. Very tasty!
amanda d.
Newport News, VA
I'm a chef and cheese lover. I absolutely love this cheese! It's super creamy and easy to use. It pairs well with wine and with something such as a cracker or by itself.
Stephany P.
Hialeah, FL
I love havarti cheese!!!! It's so good I eat plain slices of it while I prepare my ham and cheese sandwich. When I just want a snack and slice of havarti is the answer it's just so creamy and such a good light flavor.
Carlotta B.
WPB
Best best cheese for all sandwiches or wraps it's nice and creamy not too much salt just this different creamy flavor that fits everyone's taste with crackers omg everything you can attach it with and ifs a belly full
Darcy E.
Layton, UT
This is hands down the best cheese for a grilled cheese sandwhich. Takes comfort food to a whole new level! Boars cheese is so creamy and rich in flavor. You can never go wrong with Boars.
Jessie G.
Wilmington, OH
I love ANYTNING boars head. Their products are always so sharp and full of flavor. Harvarti is my favorite kind of cheese for sure and is perfect for pairing with wine, crackers and fruit. I will be a customer forever!
Tina T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Boars Head cheeses never disappoint. This hvarti with dill gives such an unexpected fresh and herby kick to cold sandwiches and grilled cheese sandwiches. I really like this cheese.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else loves this brand
veronica m.
Fontana, CA
I love cheese, I haven't tryed this one yet. Where can I find this one? Would trader Joes might have it.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Interesting sounding cheese, sounds like it gets good reviews. What does it cost?
Kristen G.
Newburgh, IN
I love Boar Head meats, but have never tried their cheeses. Is this one good?
Gabrielle G.
Is the dill flavor is this cheese incredibly strong?