Boar's Head Chipotle Gouda Cheese uploaded by Jeniffer B.

BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head Chipotle Gouda Cheese.
Genuine bold.
Quality since 1905.
Savory.
Real.
Wisconsin Cheese. see more...

CHRISTINA S.
CHRISTINA S.
Foodie Expert
This cheese is so good! We love to use this on chicken or sandwiches. It is pretty affordable. Most people may think it's a little more costly. I would rather have better ingredents than over processed cheese. We have purchased a couple times. We don't buy cheese often but when we do we only do Boar's Head.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
We are a fan of spicy! This is an awesome addition to a Boarshead turkey sandwich! I love that it tastes so natural and not chemically like most of the store bought cold cuts. It is a little more expensive but honestly worth it. We love it and buy it all the time!
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Spicy cheese is the best! And this one is really delicious. It has just the right amount of chipotle to be able to eat it on it's own or on a burger! I love this stuff. I will continue to buy this particular kind of cheese simply because of it's taste.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
COMSTOCK PARK, MI
Took a chance buying this and holy crap! This is my absolute favorite cheese ever. I ate this with everything for probably a few months once I discovered this. Amazing taste. Just enough spicy to taste and the cheese is super creamy! Amazing!!
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Foodie Expert
Best flavor boars head makes I get this almost everytime I go to the deli . It's perfectly spicy and smokey and creamy . I use it on nachos on crackers in chilli and on sandwiches and basically anything I can think of because it's amazing .
Tess M.
Tess M.
Milwaukee, WI
This cheese is delicious. It has a kick to it which I really like. Boar's head overall is a great brand. I love making turkey or chicken sandwiches with the chipotle Gouda. I'm sure it could also go well in Mac n cheese.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
i'm not a huge fan of cheese but this one was okay. my family bought this one year for christmas and i tried it but didn't like the flavor of it. wouldn't buy again just because of the flavor and consistency of it.
Tara s.
Tara s.
Maitland , FL
Foodie Expert
Boy I love a good Gouda. This is really spicy though. No joke!! I bought for my husband - I just couldn't eat it because it was too spicy.
Love Boars Head and love Gouda. But this is just a little too much for me
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Placerville, Ca
Foodie Expert
My husband loves this stuff. Me? I'm not a huge fan. But we buy it occasionally. It might taste good cooked into a dish, but I'll never know -- hubby eats it too fast!
Kerry W.
Kerry W.
Foodie Expert
I grew up on Boar's Head. I tried this cheese just a few weeks ago & I loved it. It was great on some mac n cheese & in an omelette. Love the hint if chipotle pepper.
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.
If milk is white, why is cheese yellow?