Boar's Head Chipotle Gouda Cheese uploaded by Jeniffer B.

BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head Chipotle Gouda Cheese.
Genuine bold.
Quality since 1905.
Savory.
Real.
Wisconsin Cheese. see more...

Chanel F.
Norfolk
Boars head makes amazing cheese and meat. This cheese is my number one favorite by this brand. At my local grocer I can find this and several other boars head products. I buy this pretty often at a good price.
Justin W.
Baltimore, MD
Was very excited to try this cheese on a sandwich but was slightly underwhelmed by the outcome. The flavor of the cheese was not as upfront as I had hoped it would have been. Although not as strong on a sandwich, it does have an excellent flavor on its own. Would recommend to customers who plan to use as a spread option.
Brittany H.
An exotic and absolutely delicious cheese that I literally put on everything. Burgers and sandwiches have been elevated once this cheese is on it. A great kick of flavor that is something that I love!
Barb T.
Alexandria, VA
I tried Boar's Head Chipotle Gouda Cheese and did not care for it. It is healthy and I love Gouda Cheese. It is affordable and I tried it just the one time. I have not tried other brands because I did not care for this type of cheese. I would recommend others trying it because everyone else may not have my reaction.
Tim B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is my go to cheese for sandwiches when I visit the local deli. It has just the right amount of spice and smokiness. Other brands usually have a fake smoke flavor, but this tastes natural. A little more pricey than other brands, but well worth it.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Jeniffer B.
I am a big queso fan too! I love gouda and chipotle, so I know I am going to like this! They are not an endorsement or approval of the product or its manufacturer. the better. FoodPoints are calculated by Fooducate based on fats, carbs, fiber, and protein. I love It!!!.
CHRISTINA S.
This cheese is so good! We love to use this on chicken or sandwiches. It is pretty affordable. Most people may think it's a little more costly. I would rather have better ingredents than over processed cheese. We have purchased a couple times. We don't buy cheese often but when we do we only do Boar's Head.
Tabitha M.
Best flavor boars head makes I get this almost everytime I go to the deli . It's perfectly spicy and smokey and creamy . I use it on nachos on crackers in chilli and on sandwiches and basically anything I can think of because it's amazing .
Ashley V.
COMSTOCK PARK, MI
Took a chance buying this and holy crap! This is my absolute favorite cheese ever. I ate this with everything for probably a few months once I discovered this. Amazing taste. Just enough spicy to taste and the cheese is super creamy! Amazing!!
Jeniffer B.
If milk is white, why is cheese yellow?