Boar's Head Chipotle Gouda Cheese uploaded by Jeniffer B.

BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head Chipotle Gouda Cheese.
Genuine bold.
Quality since 1905.
Savory.
Real.
Wisconsin Cheese. see more...

Tim B.
Huntington Beach
This is my go to cheese for sandwiches when I visit the local deli. It has just the right amount of spice and smokiness. Other brands usually have a fake smoke flavor, but this tastes natural. A little more pricey than other brands, but well worth it.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Foodie Expert
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Jeniffer B.
I am a big queso fan too! I love gouda and chipotle, so I know I am going to like this! They are not an endorsement or approval of the product or its manufacturer. the better. FoodPoints are calculated by Fooducate based on fats, carbs, fiber, and protein. I love It!!!.
Justin W.
Quincy, MA
Foodie Expert
Was very excited to try this cheese on a sandwich but was slightly underwhelmed by the outcome. The flavor of the cheese was not as upfront as I had hoped it would have been. Although not as strong on a sandwich, it does have an excellent flavor on its own. Would recommend to customers who plan to use as a spread option.
Brittany H.
An exotic and absolutely delicious cheese that I literally put on everything. Burgers and sandwiches have been elevated once this cheese is on it. A great kick of flavor that is something that I love!
Barb T.
Alexandria, VA
I tried Boar's Head Chipotle Gouda Cheese and did not care for it. It is healthy and I love Gouda Cheese. It is affordable and I tried it just the one time. I have not tried other brands because I did not care for this type of cheese. I would recommend others trying it because everyone else may not have my reaction.
Tabitha M.
Foodie Expert
Best flavor boars head makes I get this almost everytime I go to the deli . It's perfectly spicy and smokey and creamy . I use it on nachos on crackers in chilli and on sandwiches and basically anything I can think of because it's amazing .
Ashley V.
COMSTOCK PARK, MI
Took a chance buying this and holy crap! This is my absolute favorite cheese ever. I ate this with everything for probably a few months once I discovered this. Amazing taste. Just enough spicy to taste and the cheese is super creamy! Amazing!!
Elise R.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this cheese any sandwich! It has a little spice to it, but it's very creamy. I think it's a healthy cheese and it's high-quality compared to other brands. It's a little pricy, but definitely worth it! I always buy this cheese when I can, I recommend!
Michelle F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love love the smoked Guda, so I figured this would be great. But nope, too many peppers felt really gritty. Would not recommend it even if you like pepper jack.
Jeniffer B.
If milk is white, why is cheese yellow?