BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's Boar's Head® Brand Lite Cheddar Cheese.
Master Cheesemaker's Selections.
50% less fat and 1/3 fewer calories than Regular Cheddar Cheese.
Real®. see more...

kristin s.
You cannot go wrong with this cheese. The flavor is bold and amazing. The price point is a little high compared to other cheeses but worth it. It tastes better than any other cheese I have ever tried.
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
This is so good! I love getting it thinly sliced from the deli. Works great on a sandwich, plain for a snack, or on a grilled cheese. More expensive than prepackaged but so much fresher and less preservatives. Have purchased several times. I tell everyone to try it
Kerrie S.
Seattle, WA
Boars head is possible the best cheese and meat brand on the market, it is extremely high quality and has never disappointed me. I love their Cheddar Cheese Lite, it is such a light option.
Alex P.
What first got me to try Boar's Head cheese, was the fact that their meats are absolutely amazing, every time we buy it. Thus, high expectations were had when I picked up their cheese as well, and those high expectations were certainly met! This is no Kraft, or grocery store brand of cheese. It's a bit pricier than other cheeses, but it's well worth it, highly suggest!
Arisneida J.
I Love this cheese, it is great for everything, pasta, hamburgers, and any other recipe i see online. Lately I have been trying those cheesy recipe videos on facebook and instagram and in many cases this works better than the cheddar and other kinds pf cheese they use on the videos.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Lite, nice simple and sitter makes this cheese. Great to pair with a good white wine, and it's healthy for your calcium. It's a mild cheddar so you can spruce up any dish with a little bit of grated mild cheddar cheese. It's affordable, it taste great, and I love it.
Maxine P.
I love Boars Head products! They are among the best quality for deli meats and cheese. This lite cheddar may be low in fat and calories, but its not low in flavor! I love it for sandwichs or on cracker with deli meats. Even slap a slice on top of a bowl of chili, YUMMM!
Alexandra C.
Port Richey, FL
If you live in Florida and shop at Publix, you know Boars Head is the best. Like, totally surpasses any other lunch meat. I only recently found this out. I bought some of this cheese and some of the 47% less sodium turkey breast and they were both so good. You can taste the quality and it is superb!
Pamela K.
I am a huge fan of cheddar and boars head in general! They just recently opened up a board head market near me and I am so excited to say that their products have all been amazing! I have yet to try anything I don't like. I would definitely recommend their meat products!
Ellie P.
New York , NY
I love Boar's Head cheddar deli cheese. It is the perfect amount of sharpness that goes great with almost every dish. It is easy to add a kick to a sandwich or salad with a piece of Boars Head Cheddar Cheese. I even cut up the slices and put them on nachos- so yummy!