BY BOAR'S HEAD #23 in Turkey

Boar's Head®?? Cajun Style Smoked Oven Roasted Turkey Breast.
Brunckhorst's.
Coated with seasonings.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-20978. see more...

Liz H.
Memphis , TN
I just picked this up at Kroger 2 days ago. I actually really like it. It's very flavorful and goes great with all kinds of sides and condiments. I really like this brand and Allison of their products. I have never been disappointed. I usually make this by buttering the toast and adding the turkey then either some siracha or some spicy mustard, then 1/2 slices or cheese, currently pepper jack,  then I toast it up on either side. So good!
Amie M.
There is no way I can write a proper review for this amazing product. Boar's Head Cajun Style Turkey is the best lunch meat I have ever tried. Even at it's high cost, it is definitely worth the money.
Kathy H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Omg! So full of flavor it leaves your mouth watering. Or maybe that's true spice either way it's great!! This is our favorite deli turkey we get it each trip to the store if they have it in stock. Boar's Head Cajun Style Smoked Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
Veronica R.
Apopka, FL
Boar Head cold cuts are amazing! I have never gone back to anything else. The Cajun seasoning is so tasteful it will have your mouth watering for more !
Elisabeth F.
Bx, New york
I love boars head . Especially buying it at the deli in the super market. Getting it as cold cuts and the freshness of it is amazing . Its at good prices
Ashlee H.
Valdosta, GA
Always buy my boars head meat from publix . You can never go wrong with some Cajun style turkey breast. Great for wraps, sandwiches, and salads.
Pam L.
Columbia, SC
This is by far my favorite at the deli. Not too spicy, just adds a nice flavor to my otherwise boring lunch.
Lisa E.
Boar's head makes the best cheese and meats. It's all I buy from my local Publix. I love the heat and flavor.
Nitalia R.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite lunch meat this is all I eat when it comes to sandwiches. It is one of the best ever.
Rebecca L.
Lebanon, PA
I don't buy any other kind! This is so good it's a staple in the house and lunch almost every day!
Crystal S.
Pharr, TX
Does anybody know if this comes with cooking instructions? This will be my first Thanksgiving cooking a turkey and I really want it to come out good. Also, these pre seasoned Cajun turkeys, do you have to add anything to them?