Boar's Head Bratwurst Cooked

by Boar's Head

Brunckhorst's® Boar's Head Brand Gluten Free Cooked Bratwurst.
Natural casing.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST 12612.
Visit us online at www.boarshead.com.

I’m assuming the “cooked” part means these are fully cooked already, but do they require pork-safe temperatures all the way through to be eaten safely or has all the potential bacteria already been destroyed?
Start your review of Boar's Head Bratwurst Cooked!
How would you rate this product?
Colin W.
San Diego, CA
After trying these, I won't go anywhere else for brats. I love the texture--plump, firm, juicy. And I love the flavor: mild and complex. I haven't seen how they hold up on the grill yet as it was raining so I baked them at 475(f) in the oven and got some great browning on the skins.
V J.
Boars head brand is one of the better non processed meat brand out there. I tried the brats and the flavor wasn't as outstanding as most but it was okay. It was a bit pricey but you are getting a quality product. I would recommend it to others for the simple fact that it is "clean".
Amanda N.
These are what I'd buy if my local store didn't have fresh brats available. Pretty good.