BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head Brand Spicy Chipotle Gouda Cheese 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese.

Brunckhorst's.

Individually wrapped cheese snacks.

Only 50 calories per piece.

Real®.

Wisconsin cheese.

Flavor spicy. see more...

Amanda S.
I would give it 5 starts but this stuff is expensive for me. But it had all the flavors I love!! Especially chipotle gouda,just the right amount of flavor in it.
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love Gouda and I love spicy! This cheese is heavenly! I do not get it often because my daughter does not like it at all! It tastes like Colby jack and Gouda had a baby with pepper jack! It's great!
Rachel A.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this cheese . I don't put any other cheese on my sandwiches. Although it maybe be a little expensive it has a great flavor that you will enjoy. You can eat it by itself or on a sandwich, it doesn't matter it's delicious
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Jodi S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
The only thing preventing me from giving this a 5 star rating is the price. Boar's Head is definitely at the higher end of cheese and you often times have to get directly from the deli so not always convenient. When we do buy, we always pick the chipolte or pepper Jack options as we like a little spice in our sandwich. Great flavor!
mikayla n.
Peoria, AZ
Boar's Head is an excellent brand, not only for cheese but also for their meats. This can be found at any of your local grocery stores in the Deli Department. The chipotle flavor to this cheese is excellent and adds a great flavor to an already delicious cheese
Martha D.
I love cheese and spicy mostly anything. This boars head cheese gives my joy while eating a grilled cheese sandwich or on my eggs or with crackers! It tastes very good, not too spicy so it's not overpowering but just enough kick and flavor! Love and always look forward to buying more
Vee S.
Marietta , GA
This cheese is awesome on turkey sub sandwiches along with the boars head bacon. I love the spicy and somewhat smokey flavor. Great taste enhancer to just about any sandwich. Boars head has some of the best products including the turkey. I would recommend this product.
Lindsey G.
Mebane, NC
I love this cheese! Actually I love all cheese, but this has a nice bite to it. I love to use this in my Spinach Artichoke Dip, as it adds a bit more heat and flavor than the average colby jack or cheddar cheese. It is good on crackers as well.
Madison C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite cheese to put ok literally any sandwich. They're not lying when they advertise it as "bold". It is a little pricey so I can't buy it all the time, but I try to buy it any time it goes on sale at the grocery store because it's just so darn good!