Boar's Head Blue Cheese Creamy

by Boar's Head

Brunckhorst's Boar's Head® Brand Creamy Blue Cheese.
Master Cheesemaker's Selections.
Real®.
28% lower sodium than Regular Blue Cheese.
Wisconsin Cheese®.
Aged over 60 days.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Blue Cheese Creamy!
How would you rate this product?
Kelli  S.
Kalama, WA
1,829 reviews
This is seriously one of my favorite blue cheese’s ever... I love how it’s been aged and that it’s super creamy (a lot more than most), honestly I can eat a whole block of this just by itself it’s so good! Can be pricey, but it’s melt in your mouth good if you like blue cheese or other cheeses with rather, strong aromas!
Samantha C.
Awesome taste, love putting on top of steaks right before pulling them off the grill. Boar's head is the best for deli meats and cheese's - even though a bit pricey they are def worth it!
Hannah B.
Athens, GA
Boar's Head Blue Cheese Creamy uploaded by Hannah B.
One of my favorite cheeses is blue cheese so when I found out that my favorite cheese company, board head, made this I was thrilled!
Kate S.
Austin, TX
Definitely not creamy- pretty annoyed, worst cheese I've ever tasted. I can't believe people eat this
Christy K.
Collinsville, IL
Another winner from Boars Head.. They're deli items are amazing.. what isn't this blue cheese delicious on?? Steak.. salads.. sanwhiches..
Dana H.
Hernando, MS
I always get this for my significant other! He loved blue cheese and boar heads is always the best!
Yarrow R.
Manchester, Maine
Creamy, not too smelly, tastes so good, great alone or atop anything and melts well. Tastes like the best ever.
Itzel A.
lirio #219 las flores
Boar head blue cheese creamy sabe rico este quesooooooo deben probarlonjejdjejejej muy rico jejejejejjejeje
Emily D.
Douglasville, GA
Love to use this cheese on sandwiches as well as salads or bakes. It's delicious. Even my sister who can't stand blue cheese can agree that this is one of the best ones she has tried!
Linda R.
My favorite for hot wings. I love making my own blue chase dressing and I love boars head anything. Best good ever.

Looking for your answer?