GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsChickenBoar's Head
Blazing Buffalo Style Oven Roasted Chicken Breast

Boar's Head Blazing Buffalo Style Oven Roasted Chicken Breast

by Boar's Head

#2 in Chicken

Boar's Head®?? Blazing Buffal??o® Style Oven Roasted Chicken Breast.
Brunckhorst's.
Boneless.
Skinless.
Coated with spices and caramel color.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-19575.
American Heart Association.
Meets American Heart Association food criteria for saturated fat and cholesterol for healthy people over age 2.

Can I use this to make sandwiches?
Ive never tried this brand.hows the quality??does this item taste good?
Start your review of Boar's Head Blazing Buffalo Style Oven Roasted Chicken Breast!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole E.
I don’t eat deli meat often but when I do I always turn to Boar’s Head. This Buffalo chicken deli meat taste great and has less sodium then other brands.
Gini T.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Boar's Head Blazing Buffalo Style Oven Roasted Chicken Breast uploaded by Gini T.
This is one of my go to deli meats. I love spicy food, and this one has a kick too it. Not as much as I would like, but I add spicy mustard to my sandwich along with jalapeño havarti cheese 😋. I like that it’s not too salty. It is on the expensive side, but I often catch it on sale at Publix or the Commissary.
Krystal S.
Warren, MI
I love this lunch meat from the deli. It’s spicy but not too spicy. It has such a good flavor. It’s definitely worth the extra few dollars it cost. Great with a good fresh bread.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I love to make spicy chicken sandwiches and take them with me to work and this is delcious. Very juicy and has just the right spice. I like that you can either get cut thin or thick. It depends on what mood I am in. I would buy this again and again.
Sofia M.
Tacoma, WA
Once you try boreshead it's HARD to go back to regular lunch meat. Most fresh deli meat I've come across. The flavors are there, perfect for sandwiches, wraps, adding to scrambled eggs. I can never go back to any other deli meat I would 10x rather spend the money on this delicious buffalo chicken. It's 11/10
Samantha F.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I actually really enjoy this deli chicken breast I love the taste of it the only downside is that it’s not always onsale so it ain’t cheap but the flavor is good
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Huge fan of Boars Head Meats! I love this buffalo style oven roasted chicken breast because it gives my taste buds a kick that is delicious and savory!! Use in a sandwich or eat alone!! It’s delicious and I recommend all Boars Head meats and cheeses!
Angela P.
Some like it hot. Some like it spicy. This gal likes it even better when it’s spicy, hot, tender AND fresh! Priced just right and perfect on just bread alone. Yummy! Go get it! Give it a shot!
Jessica G.
I have tried this before too make sandwiches & it wad really good. It does have a little kick but it's not crazy spicy. I recommend trying it
Becky B.
Rockford, IL
Boar’s Head Blazing Buffalo Linch meat is one of my favorites! I love making a sandwich out of this stuff piled high with veggies. It’s really good!