BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's® Boar's Head Brand Natural Casing Beef Knockwurst.
No artificial color.
Sugar free.
Not a reduced calorie food.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. EST 12612.
Gluten free. see more...

Jena T.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I love incorporatong beef in my dishes because it has so much flavor. These sausages have lits of flavor and are extremely juicy.i make a hot dog pretty mucha nd the kiddos eat them up! Just add some cheese and mustard and you are good to go. Good item
Christina G.
Christina G.
My family just tried these this Fourth of July and they were pretty good. They are a good thing to have during a barbecue or on a picnic. I love this brand of meats, they can be trusted on quality and flavor every time.
Millie P.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Great taste and good quality, you can use them anytime & this brand is good I. Terms of price & quality . A must have on picnic days
Amberlee S.
Amberlee S.
Richmond, VA
Boars Head all beef Knockwurst in beef casing is by all means delicious! First its very hard to find a good quality all beef sausage in beef casing, and this is important to me because I don't eat pork. So when I first tried this I fell in love with the flavor and the brand as well. Now I but more of Boars Head products because of this one product!
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
Boars head is one of my favorite brands for meat products. These are all beef and absolutely delicious! I like it with some cheese, oniobs and kraut on a bun :)
Corrine S.
Corrine S.
Foxborough, MA
This product was pretty good. I am not a huge fan of meat, but my boyfriend and step dad are. They really like this for the pasta sauce. I would say it is more of a guys product. Go out and grab one for the man in your life it is worth a try.
Jillian D.
Jillian D.
Chesterfield, MI
Love them! They always taste so fresh! They taste way better than Brats. I get these every time I seen them. For some reason they are hard to find though
Alejandra E.
Alejandra E.
Fantastic! There were two different sized casings, one smaller and one larger (thickness). As advertised
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
These are very good and very good to barbecue with some sauce they are also good boiled either or my kids even eats them
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg 811, FL
Nothing says BBQ like some good old sausages and hot dogs it make me what to bring out the grill and start grilling.
Mailin S.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Son buenos estos chorizos?para que los usan?