BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's® Boar's Head Brand Natural Casing Beef Knockwurst.
No artificial color.
Sugar free.
Not a reduced calorie food.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. EST 12612.
Gluten free. see more...

Amberlee S.
Richmond, VA
Boars Head all beef Knockwurst in beef casing is by all means delicious! First its very hard to find a good quality all beef sausage in beef casing, and this is important to me because I don't eat pork. So when I first tried this I fell in love with the flavor and the brand as well. Now I but more of Boars Head products because of this one product!
Christina G.
My family just tried these this Fourth of July and they were pretty good. They are a good thing to have during a barbecue or on a picnic. I love this brand of meats, they can be trusted on quality and flavor every time.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I love incorporatong beef in my dishes because it has so much flavor. These sausages have lits of flavor and are extremely juicy.i make a hot dog pretty mucha nd the kiddos eat them up! Just add some cheese and mustard and you are good to go. Good item
Corrine S.
Foxboro, MA
This product was pretty good. I am not a huge fan of meat, but my boyfriend and step dad are. They really like this for the pasta sauce. I would say it is more of a guys product. Go out and grab one for the man in your life it is worth a try.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
best brand around the taste is amazing but very expensive. we don't buy often due to such high price but around holidays or special occasions its perfect and everyone loves it
Beckie N.
Dallas, TX
Knockwurst is something that is hard to copy, especially coming from Germany. However, Boars Head and got this one right. Now I would like to challenge them to make a good TeeWurst too, its too hard to find in the states
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Boars head nokwurst beef sausage natural casing is the best.Very tasty.I love it on the grill.I love all of the Boars Head products.a little bit pricier in the deli section but worth it.
Sharonda W.
MAULDIN, SC
I love this meat ! My husband and I love the freshness and it doesn't have that white film coat over it that makes me gag.. I litterally eat this one or twice weekly from our local deli !
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
Boars head is one of my favorite brands for meat products. These are all beef and absolutely delicious! I like it with some cheese, oniobs and kraut on a bun :)
Jillian D.
Chesterfield, MI
Love them! They always taste so fresh! They taste way better than Brats. I get these every time I seen them. For some reason they are hard to find though
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Son buenos estos chorizos?para que los usan?