Boar's Head Beef Frankfurters Original

by Boar's Head

Boar's Head® Original Beef Frankfurters.

Brunckhorst's.

Natural casing.

Milk free.

Good source of protein.

Sugar free.

Not a reduced calorie food.

U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 12612.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Beef Frankfurters Original!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Made with premium cuts and not the leftovers like typical hot dogs.in reviews
renee A.
Hilton Head, SC
Well if I get a craving for a hot dog on the grill - I love this one. Great casing on the outside and great flavor. It taste awesome with kraut on or off the bun. A bit more expensive - worth the money for sure
Cody B.
Charlotte, NC
This is truly a great brand. I would highly recommend these hot dogs. It taste very similar to a hot dog I could get from a hot dog cart in New York. I buy this at least 2 times a month for dinner. If you haven’t tried these yet I would definitely go to the store and grab a pack or 2
Ana G.
Hempstead, NY
I love to make them stir-fried with toast and fried eggs I love the fresh flavor and good meat I love #test it
Samantha S.
Gilbert, AZ
These are amazing. My whole family loves them, even my picky 4 year old. We either warm them in a pan of sauerkraut or just boil them in water. They have great flavor and the snap you expect from a natural casing wiener. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone!
Nadia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Some of the best hot dogs. I’ve had all different hot dogs (it’s one of my favorite foods so I always enjoy looking for a good one) but this one has stayed a favorite in my home & with my family and friends! So good!
Dawn M.
Long Beach, CA
these are  a must for any family BBQ. the best quality and a favorite all around. worth the extra money for sure
Kristan L.
Indian Trail, NC
One of my fav hot dogs. You know what you are getting not as many fillers as other brands. They grill nicely and the natural casing makes the perfect snap just how I like them. I recommend them for your next BBQ.
Marisa S.
Bethel, CT
Delicious. We always buy boarshead cold cuts, bacon, and on occasion the hot dogs as well. Great flavor and quality at a decent price. My favorite next to Applegate hot dogs
Samantha S.
Greenville, SC
As a German l, these are amazing. We actually eat these straight out of package or cooked. It’s almost like bologna and has a great taste. Brings a little bit of home to the states. Highly recommend.
crystal S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these. They taste great and can be bought at most grocery stores. I’d recommend to try

Looking for your answer?