BY BOAR'S HEAD #32 in Beef

Boar's Head® Original Beef Frankfurters.

Brunckhorst's.

Natural casing.

Milk free.

Good source of protein.

Sugar free.

Not a reduced calorie food.

U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 12612. see more...

Boar's Head Beef Frankfurters Original
  • "Made with premium cuts and not the leftovers like typical hot dogs." in 1 review
Samantha S.
Gilbert, AZ
These are amazing. My whole family loves them, even my picky 4 year old. We either warm them in a pan of sauerkraut or just boil them in water. They have great flavor and the snap you expect from a natural casing wiener. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone!
Cody B.
Florence, KY
This is truly a great brand. I would highly recommend these hot dogs. It taste very similar to a hot dog I could get from a hot dog cart in New York. I buy this at least 2 times a month for dinner. If you haven’t tried these yet I would definitely go to the store and grab a pack or 2
Haleigh G.
They taste great, but I can't get over the casing around the hotdogs. It's SO hard to chew through and it's just bizarre feeling. I will finish the package, but I won't buy them again.
Timmy P.
My favorite hot dogs to grill, aren't super greasy like some other brands, definitely on the expensive side and hard to find on sale.
Erin A.
Enjoyable flavor plus the trust that comes from Boar's Head quality. These are a summer staple in my family.
Stephanie R.
Louisville, KY
Ok, so these are delicious. Made with premium cuts and not the leftovers like typical hot dogs. I am picky about my hotdogs and I just love anything Boar's head because of the quality. I would definitely recommend these dogs.
Franchisca N.
Lebanon,west bekaa,aana
In a rather long sandwich thread, someone never heard about Boars Head and asked what was so special about them because people mentioned them so often in the thread.

What is so special about them other than they are not Oscar Meyer and usually fresh cut? Off the top of my head the only thing I can think of is that I associate them with being a better quality than generic deli meat but I can't tell you why.

I never did a taste off between Boars Head and Oscar Meyer or whatever other cold cut might be out there.

I did do a taste off between Boars Head pastrami and some locally made pastramis. It was second to the bottom, the taste being mainly salt.

I do like Boars Head Black forest ham, but again, never compared it to another.

From the website it says they don't use fillers, artificial flavors or colors, by-products or cereals ... so I guess that makes them spe
Aya M.
I liked its very delicious taste And very attractive to make it in several cooking ways, absolutely it is a very good product