BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's® Boar's Head Brand Mesquite Smokehouse Beef Brisket.
First cut smoked seasoned.
U.S.D.A. Choice.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. est 20978. see more...

Kama F.
Ashland , OH
I should start by saying I love boars head! A local sandwich shop uses only boars head meats, and I've become a bit of a lunch meat snob because of it! Great flavor, I buy it whenever I can!
katie s.
Plano, TX
Everything Boars Head produces is excellent and delicious. I am very picky with deli meats because my grandfather owns a hoagie and cheesesteak shop in Philadelphia, and I can honestly say that Boars head gives me a taste of home when I am away from home. This is a great lunch meat by BH.
Samantha P.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This stuff the best! I love the smokey taste. It was a great for the price and great quality as well. This is one of my go to sandwhi h meats and I love it so much! You must try it and see for yourself :)
Kat C.
Canton, CT
My husband is so obsessed lol we buy 3-4 lbs a week! I have to admit, it really is delicious. The flavor is extra flavorful!!!
Teala W.
Sebastopol, CA
Absolutely love boar heads roasted brisket. Very tasty and greats flavors. Highly highly recommend this product and brand.
Heidi S.
pascoag
Best flavor around it’s worth paying a little bit more ! A must try if you like lunch meats