Boar's Head Bacon Sliced Naturally Smoked

by Boar's Head

#6 in Bacon

Brunckhorst's?? Boar's Head Brand Naturally Smoke Sliced Bacon.
Imported.
Product of Canada.
To view representative slice, see back of package.

Would you recommend this product?
how long after expiration is bacon june  12    2019
How would you compare this bacon to common brands
Start your review of Boar's Head Bacon Sliced Naturally Smoked!
Nanyelin P.
Sun City Ctr, FL
Boar's Head Bacon Sliced Naturally Smoked uploaded by Nanyelin P.
Purchased at: Publix
This is absolutely delicious. My first time trying this bacon and I love it. It’s a little pricey but for the quality I’ll pay for it again
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Wow! This bacon is so delcious! It has great flavor. This is easy to cook and goes great on bacon, egg and cheese biscuits ans BLT samdwiches. I will buy again and I recommend.
maria T.
Boar's Head Bacon Sliced Naturally Smoked uploaded by maria T.
Boar's Head Bacon Sliced Naturally Smoked uploaded by maria T.
Purchased at: Safeway
I have been using this Boar's Head Bacon Sliced Naturally Smoked for about a year now. I don’t eat it every day but when I make my breakfast with it and if cooked right it’s so crunchy and full of flavor. You can used it in wraps using Mission Carb Balance Spinach Wraps , salads or traditional American breakfast 🥞🥓🍳
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,304 reviews
Who doesn’t like baconThis is a wonderful brand it taste great has a wonderful flavor and I would definitely buy again and I would recommend to anybody that likes bacon it’s not that expensive and it’s very good
Andrea P.
Trinidad, CA
This bacon is really good. My friends sometimes get and it is gone so fast. I definitely recommend!
Kellie R.
This bacon is the best. The flavor is perfect and while it has fat it’s not overbearing like some other brands. The price is expensive but you get what you are paying for. Love boars head
Jacqueline R.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Boar's Head Bacon Sliced Naturally Smoked uploaded by Jacqueline R.
This bacon cooks fast it makes alot and it's easy to prepare with breakfast or to spruce up any other meal
Megan G.
Old Greenwich, CT
It’s bacon! How could it be bad? Delicious. Not overly salty. This is my go-to for breakfast and BLTs and anything else I need to eat. Bacon on everything!
Heather U.
Walkertown, NC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Boars Head is our meat brand of choice. I like their bacon. A little pricier but worth it. Not as fatty as the rest.
Pamela N.
Overland Park, KS
I love bacon, and this bacon it’s amazing, I like that had any fat, the price its competitive with other brands, we buy anytime we can.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...