Boar's Head Bacon Sliced Naturally Smoked uploaded by Kara V.Boar's Head Bacon Sliced Naturally Smoked uploaded by Olbin G.

BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's?? Boar's Head Brand Naturally Smoke Sliced Bacon.
Imported.
Product of Canada.
To view representative slice, see back of package. see more...

• How would you compare this bacon to common brands 3 Answers
  • Is it a good brand because I really don't like all bacon ? 11 Answers
  • Where can I find this?36 Answers
Olbin G.
Manassas, VA
I love bacon one of the things that I look for when trying out different Bacon's is a great ability to maintain shape when cooked at proper temperatures to be healthy and safe. Boar's Head bacon natural slice was pretty good the reason that I rated it 3 stars was because it lost shape. Shrinkage of bacon is expected but only to certain margins flavor was good but not impressive to me for the Boar's Head brand.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Foodie Expert
It's a little bit smoky, it's a little bit salty, it's the best bacon ever. I really don't care about bacon (I think I'm the only person in the world), but Boar's Head bacon I'm always happy to eat. As so, it's the only bacon brand I buy. It tastes so much better than other brands. I usually get mine at Harris Teeter. If you haven't tried Boar's Head bacon, i strongly suggest you do so.
Cath K.
Weston, CT
Foodie Expert
It's bacon it's always great! Good brand never had a problem with their bacon always a good balance of fat. You're paying for what you get if you want super cheap bacon get another brand but it won't be as good.
Rogena A.
This bacon is amazing. I love how it hardly had any fat. So when I'm cooking with it I get more meat than I normally would with other bacon products. From now on this is the only bacon I will buy. My whole family loves the bacon.
Jenny K.
Who doesn't love bacon! This bacon is on another level! It's expensive but it doesn't contain the carcinogenic additives, found on other similar products. I repeatedly buy this and will continue to buy it over and over.
Melissa P.
Foodie Expert
Let me start of by saying this isnt a very good financially speaking purchase it will run you a pretty penny however it is the absolute best bacon I have ever had and I've had alot of them and I go back to it every time
ciana n.
New York
I love everything pork and i especially love bacon this is so delicious and its for a great price at western beef. On the weekends I make a big breakfast and I need my bacon nice and crispy with my breakfast.
Alyssa S.
New Paltz , NY
Best bacon around. Pretty affordable, and great quality! You can get it at almost any grocery store. It is awesome for almost anything. Delicious bacon egg and cheese, or making bacon bits, or bacon burgers. Super yummy.
Victoria L.
Indianapolis
All of boars heads meet are delicious, particularly their bacon. It's a good ratio of fat and meat. It tastes delicious. Priced more than other bacon but it's worth the price
Brianna B.
Louisville, KY
This is delicious bacon! The slices are just thick enough that you get the perfect amount of flavor in each bite. The price is competitive compared to other brands as well.
Dagne S.
Joelton, TN
Where can I find this?
Ntia C.
Is Boar's head a good brand?
Tondra P.
Seguin, TX
Was it fairly salty or would you say it had more of a smoky flavor?
Takesha W.
savannah, GA
Does it come in a sweet flavor?
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
Environmentalist Expert
Is it a good brand because I really don't like all bacon ?