BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head®?? Baby Swiss Cheese.
Brunckhorst's??.
Master cheesemaker's selections.
Real??.
Soft nutty cheese for slicing.
Wisconsin cheese???. see more...

Laura K.
Phoenix, AZ
Baby Swiss is my go-to cheese, and Boar's Head is some of the best I have ever had. It is sharp, creamy, and amazing!
Astrid E.
Huntington Beach
By far my favorite brand and type of cheese! I absolutely love Boar’s Head Baby Swiss Cheese! It’s worth the price!
Stephanie R.
Cromwell, CT
Boars head baby swiss is my family's favorite swiss cheese brand. We never buy any other brand of Swiss cheese!!
Courtney K.
Anderson
Such a great basic cheese. Every time I order this I do not have to worry about the cleanliness of the product
Valencia M.
Bronx, NY
Love it was my turkey sandwich but I can eat it by itself taste good and last a long time in the refrigerator
Laura V.
Lynnfield, MA
Boars head cold cuts are my favorite. I gave it 3 stars because of how expensive it is but the taste is a 5
Jen D.
I get this at the deli sliced for reubens usually. Great creamy flavor, melts well in a toasted sandwich!
Laura M.
Pensacola, FL
This is great Swiss cheese for a ham sandwhich. It is not strong but still has a great Swiss flavor.
Shanica D.
Sandwich salads with crackers anything pairs great. I love food I'm a rat for this cheese.. must Try.
Christina C.
Wellington, FL
All boars head products are amazing and delicious! I’ve never been disappointed. excellent flavor