BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head®?? Baby Swiss Cheese.
Brunckhorst's??.
Master cheesemaker's selections.
Real??.
Soft nutty cheese for slicing.
Wisconsin cheese???. see more...

Maggie K.
Westerville, OH
Boar’s Head Baby Swiss is the reason I’m starting to like Swiss cheese. It’s very mild and creamy but with the distinctive Swiss cheese taste still.
Teresa B.
Arab, AL
Boars Head Baby Swiss is awesome on everything and even by itself. I love it. It's worth the extra price per pound as it is a beyter quality cheese.
Bryan H.
Charleston
Great product. Was a hit at my recent party! Wish it came in a bigger size though. Great value for the money. Definitely would recommend to a friend!
Lauren-Elizabeth O.
Newark, NJ
Boars Head Swiss cheese is my go to when I am making a French Dip Sandwich. I always go to the deli counter to have it sliced fresh nice and thin.
Kristi J.
Englewood, CO
This cheese is so creamy and smooth, not dry like most brands. I only use boars head cheese and lunchmeats, the quality car surpasses all others.
Kelly C.
Atlantic Bch, FL
This is by far the best swiss cheese I have ever had. It's tasty and pure. Swiss cheese can be very bland. However, this one has a rich flavor.
Joanna V.
Tolleson, AZ
Loove cheese especially this one that is one of the most healthiest cheeses without any preservatives or added colors , everything is natural
Nancy S.
All I can say is Boars head cheese is the best, once I tried it will never use anything else, costs a bit money but well worth the cost..
Tori M.
San Antonio, TX
Never mind Swiss being my absolute favorite type of cheese in the world, but nothing like picking up this kind from my lock grocery deli
Emma M.
Chuluota, FL
Boars head never fails to amaze me with their amazing quality. They are a little more expensive than I like but this cheese is dang good.