BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head®?? Baby Swiss Cheese.
Brunckhorst's??.
Master cheesemaker's selections.
Real??.
Soft nutty cheese for slicing.
Wisconsin cheese???. see more...

odessa11 S.
Charleston, WV
I love Boar's head because it avoids some of the more processed ingredients that other deli meats and cheeses have. Great flavor, purchased at Kroger. We use this on our sandwiches.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
I rather have Alpine Lace® Swiss Reduced Fat Deli Cheese 13.58 Lb Loaf since I grew up eating that but usually this is on a sale and is good enough for the price.
Anjoli M.
Ephrata
Love this cheese!!!! The nutty light flavor and creamy like taste is so satisfying. I'm not a fan of swiss cheese but this one I love. I can just eat it by the slice.
Kelsey C.
Washington, DC
So I'll admit, I used to hate swiss cheese! But then after having tried this... I realized I was eating low-grade, flavorless swiss cheese. This brand always aims to please with natural ingredients, and full of delicious tastes. This is my new favorite cheese. Could eat it alone, on a sandwich, anything really. Definitely recommend!
Elisandrix M.
Boar's Head makes exceptional cheeses and the baby Swiss is no exception. Mild and creamy, it's a perfect addition to sandwiches, for snacking, or melted. It's a healthy snack, somewhat expensive compared to other cheeses, but definitely worth it because of the quality. Highly recommend.
molly b.
Super soft and has a mild, but nutty flavor. The baby Swiss is made with whole milk which gives it a creamy texture and slightly sweet perfect with fruit or a full flavor meat. The price is more expensive than most deli meats but it is absolutely worth it.
Jennifer O.
Glendale, AZ
This is my favorite mild swiss cheese. I can eat this on turkey sandwiches or ham sandwiches. Its perfect for a cheese platter or for in sandwiches. I do take a star away because it is so expensive to purchase. You pay for what you get, I just wish it wasn't as pricey.
Natalia C.
Benbrook, TX
I love making toasted sandwiches with boars head Swiss cheese, I buy it at the local deli, the value is great for what your getting, it's healthy in controlled portions, I definitely recommend it to others.
Jamie R.
Pasadena
Being from Wisconsin, I like to consider myself knowledgeable about the various types of "good" cheese. Whenever I'm at the deli, I always get this cheese because it tastes great and it pairs well with any deli meat I choose.
Priscilla R.
Centralia, WA
This baby Swiss is the best I’ve ever had! It has a more delicate flavor than regular Swiss. My favorite way to eat this cheese is thinly sliced on a gourmet sandwich. Delicious!!