BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head?? Brand American Cheese.
Brunckhorst's.
Real??.
Pasteurized process.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards. see more...

Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the best bran of American cheese in my opinion. I love the taste, and it melts really well making excellent grilled cheese sandwiches. I always get board head products when I can because to me the quality is worth the value!
Katie C.
Really great flavor, I wont buy any other cheese for sandwiches other than boars head now. If you are near a Publix they should offer it as an option to purchase in the deli section. I would highly recommend.
Anna C.
New York
Perefectly sliced not too thin or thick and consistent with great flavor. Fresh, great flavor and I !
I will definitely buy this item again.love these for snacks
Jenny C.
New Fairfield, CT
The only cheese we now purchase because we love that boars head has no nitrates or fillers and isn't terrible like other brands . This cheese tastes like cheese and not like anything fake which is a problem
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I love to buy this cheese for a sandwich. It makes a killer grilled cheese. It's a little pricey but it's got such a better flavor and well worth the price to me. I have gotten my family buying this cheese
Leah D.
Greenwood, IN
I could eat this cheese every day for the rest of my life and be content. There is just something about this cheese that has an extra bit of flavor that makes sandwiches so much better!
Jennifer S.
Huge supporter of Boar's heads products. All of their meats/cheeses are always so fresh and delicious.  I'm always so excited when stores carry it but luckily a lot of NYC delis and stores have the brand.  Always recommend to others when looking to buy.
Erik M.
Again, a product that you get what you pay for. The taste is amazing, the cheddar is very sharp, it leaves a beauty of taste sensations in your mouth. It goes great on sandwiches and on it's own obviously. All in all great product
Casey S.
Bowling Green, OH
I wasn't thrilled when my husband said he bought American cheese, expecting the orange slimy plastic stuff. This though, was actually pretty good. I prefer other types of cheese but if you gotta get American, this is good.
Natalie O.
Birmingham, AL
This cheese is amazing. Forget the rubbery American cheese slices you grew up with and make an adult choice. You will never go back. Recognizable "American" cheese taste but so much better texture, flavor, and freshness.