BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head?? Brand American Cheese.
Brunckhorst's.
Real??.
Pasteurized process.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards. see more...

Natalie O.
Natalie O.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
This cheese is amazing. Forget the rubbery American cheese slices you grew up with and make an adult choice. You will never go back. Recognizable "American" cheese taste but so much better texture, flavor, and freshness.
Charlee S.
Charlee S.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Foodie Expert
This cheese makes all other American cheese look like garbage. It's creamy and mild but doesn't have the weird texture some other American cheese has.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Hollidaysburg, PA
This American cheese is wonderful in a grilled cheese sandwich. It has a great flavor and creamy texture. I like that it isn't processed like others cheeses.
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Orem, UT
Foodie Expert
This has me now craving their cheese. I love their products. So fresh and always tastes so great!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
Classic. Always fresh and good packaging. Great for sandwiches and the perfect thickness. Love it!!!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Orlando, FL
Cheese is gross regardless of what it is. I never eat it. I know some people who like it though so I'll give this product 2 stars.
Boar's Head American is my go to cheese for a classic grilled cheese sandwich. It melts easily and tastes wonderful. I do not mind spending a small bit more for quality and Boar's Head products fit that bill.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Pecatonica, Il
Way more expensive then kraft but the taste and texture is delicious. I'm not sure its worth the extra money though
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Delicious it's perfect for sandwiches! It has a mild taste. I buy it at publix deli. It has a great flavor. Highly recommend to try.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
McAllen
My family loves this brand. Boars always has quality cheeses and deli meats. The rich flavor are the same as gourmet sandwich shops. However this brand is very expensive so we can't afford to purchase it often.