BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head?? Brand American Cheese.
Brunckhorst's.
Real??.
Pasteurized process.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards. see more...

luz r.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Best cheese to have in a sandwich or even a juicy burger. Nice and melted taste delicious.
Sabrina w.
Lexington , KY
Foodie Expert
This brand is great! So yummy the American cheese is so good especially the white cheddar
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
Love the brand and cheese. It's a nice sharp one and the slices make it easy to use
Annette W.
Ozone Park, NY
I am not a cheese eater but I buy all boars head cold cuts. Family eats this cheese
Cynthia M.
Nichols, NY
Many boars head products are gluten free and the packaging is labeled clearly.
Josue R.
New York
As kids my mom would always make us cold cut sandwiches with ham, American cheese, and honey roasted turkey. It doesn’t have that artificial cheesy flavor a lot of cheese do nowadays . It’s affordable and you can get them at a decent price per pound.
tania l.
Norwich
Foodie Expert
Like using this cheese for sandwiches
Taste really good especially on chicken sandwiches
I haven't tried to melt the cheese yet but I bet it's yummy on a grilled cheese too
Nicole C.
Nashville
You can never go wrong with Boar's Head. the cheese is no exception. The flavor is exactly what you would expect and hope for. Yes, you will end up paying a little more, but for the quality it is worth it! I would suggest buying some Oven Gold Turkey to go with this and make yourself a nice sandwich!
Marika W.
Clovis, NM
I prefer this american cheese to other brands however, it is still processed cheese. I buy this in the deli section of my grocery store. Only con is in the packaging. It does not re-seal that well so my cheese always dries out too quick. I still go back for this brand though.
Jordan W.
san jose, CA
Foodie Expert
For bbq’s or anything that involves sliced cheese this is my favorite brand. There is a notable difference in quality from cheaper brands which I appreciate and the taste is great overall. If you’re investing in good burgers might as well get good cheese!