BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head?? Brand American Cheese.
Brunckhorst's.
Real??.
Pasteurized process.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards. see more...

Summer T.
Orem, UT
When I get this from the deli I usually get it sliced really thin but OH. MY. GOSH. I can eat this whenever, wherever, with whatever! It's THE best cheese in the whole world. You can't go wrong with boars head!
Leah D.
Greenwood, IN
I could eat this cheese every day for the rest of my life and be content. There is just something about this cheese that has an extra bit of flavor that makes sandwiches so much better!
Emily D.
Dartmouth, MA
This cheese is the only thing I will use on my grilled cheeses. It goes great with Telera Rolls or Oatmeal bread. I never knew how many different brands of cheeses were not actually cheese but rather "cheese products" I don't want any of that in my body. I prefer REAL cheese that tastes great, They color their yellow cheese with paprika, instead of yellow food coloring ! Way to go Boars Head :) keep up the good work
Autumn C.
Raleigh, NC
American cheese gets a bad rap from the grody, singles and stuff that are all over the place but *actual* american cheese is delicious, not at all what you think of when you think american cheese. Please do yourself a favor and try some from the deli, your grilled cheese will never be the same.
Eileen S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I/we love all boars head products. They always get a five star. The cheese is no exception. I have been recommending boars head products for years to friends and family. The American cheese is a little sharp, like it should be. I wish the price was a little bit better, however as they say- you get what you pay for.
Cassie P.
McAllen
My family loves this brand. Boars always has quality cheeses and deli meats. The rich flavor are the same as gourmet sandwich shops. However this brand is very expensive so we can't afford to purchase it often.
Karren M.
Bartlett, TN
I used to think that all cheeses were the same. This is not the case. Boars Head is in a class of its own! The flavors, freshness, texture, and meltability are fantastic!
Casey S.
Bowling Green, OH
I wasn't thrilled when my husband said he bought American cheese, expecting the orange slimy plastic stuff. This though, was actually pretty good. I prefer other types of cheese but if you gotta get American, this is good.
Boar's Head American is my go to cheese for a classic grilled cheese sandwich. It melts easily and tastes wonderful. I do not mind spending a small bit more for quality and Boar's Head products fit that bill.
Kameron M.
Watkinsville, GA
awesome with a four cheese grilled cheese. put two cheeses on one side and two on the other and you can make a delicious cheese sandwich but very strong but itself prefer to eat it coupled with something