Boar's Head American Cheese

Boar's Head?? Brand American Cheese.
Pasteurized process.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards. see more...

Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I love to buy this cheese for a sandwich. It makes a killer grilled cheese. It's a little pricey but it's got such a better flavor and well worth the price to me. I have gotten my family buying this cheese
tania l.
Like using this cheese for sandwiches
Taste really good especially on chicken sandwiches
I haven't tried to melt the cheese yet but I bet it's yummy on a grilled cheese too
Nicole C.
You can never go wrong with Boar's Head. the cheese is no exception. The flavor is exactly what you would expect and hope for. Yes, you will end up paying a little more, but for the quality it is worth it! I would suggest buying some Oven Gold Turkey to go with this and make yourself a nice sandwich!
Jennifer S.
Huge supporter of Boar's heads products. All of their meats/cheeses are always so fresh and delicious.  I'm always so excited when stores carry it but luckily a lot of NYC delis and stores have the brand.  Always recommend to others when looking to buy.
Ashley J.
Astoria, NY
If I'm going to the deli for cold cuts for my kids or my lunch it has to be boars head , I don't do any other deli brands it's just not the same and believe me I can always tell !
Erik M.
Again, a product that you get what you pay for. The taste is amazing, the cheddar is very sharp, it leaves a beauty of taste sensations in your mouth. It goes great on sandwiches and on it's own obviously. All in all great product
Larisa v.
New York , NY
Perefectly sliced not too thin or thick and consistent with great flavor. Fresh, great flavor and I !
I will definitely buy this item again.love these for snacks
Katie C.
Really great flavor, I wont buy any other cheese for sandwiches other than boars head now. If you are near a Publix they should offer it as an option to purchase in the deli section. I would highly recommend.
Casey S.
Bowling Green, OH
I wasn't thrilled when my husband said he bought American cheese, expecting the orange slimy plastic stuff. This though, was actually pretty good. I prefer other types of cheese but if you gotta get American, this is good.
Natalie O.
Birmingham, AL
This cheese is amazing. Forget the rubbery American cheese slices you grew up with and make an adult choice. You will never go back. Recognizable "American" cheese taste but so much better texture, flavor, and freshness.