BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head?? Brand American Cheese.
Brunckhorst's.
Real??.
Pasteurized process.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards. see more...

Marika W.
Clovis, NM
I prefer this american cheese to other brands however, it is still processed cheese. I buy this in the deli section of my grocery store. Only con is in the packaging. It does not re-seal that well so my cheese always dries out too quick. I still go back for this brand though.
kylie n.
talking rock
Boars head has great cheese!! I haven't tried all that I want too but it's always adds great flavor to any of the sandwiches I choose. The only down fall about this great product is it's a little expensive. But I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Jordan W.
San Jose, CA
For bbq’s or anything that involves sliced cheese this is my favorite brand. There is a notable difference in quality from cheaper brands which I appreciate and the taste is great overall. If you’re investing in good burgers might as well get good cheese!
Josue R.
New York
As kids my mom would always make us cold cut sandwiches with ham, American cheese, and honey roasted turkey. It doesn’t have that artificial cheesy flavor a lot of cheese do nowadays . It’s affordable and you can get them at a decent price per pound.
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the best bran of American cheese in my opinion. I love the taste, and it melts really well making excellent grilled cheese sandwiches. I always get board head products when I can because to me the quality is worth the value!
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
My favorite buys Boars Head every week. it’s super affordable and tastes fresh all week. they’re perfect for sandwiches and your favorite grilled cheese. it’s my favorite brand for all my cold cuts! so tasty.
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
Boars Head anything is good. I’m not one to be able to tell the difference to be honest. I really think all American cheese taste alike but if I had to get any brand it would be this. You really can’t go wrong!
Jenny C.
New Fairfield, CT
The only cheese we now purchase because we love that boars head has no nitrates or fillers and isn't terrible like other brands . This cheese tastes like cheese and not like anything fake which is a problem
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I love to buy this cheese for a sandwich. It makes a killer grilled cheese. It's a little pricey but it's got such a better flavor and well worth the price to me. I have gotten my family buying this cheese
Alexandra H.
Nashville
I love these thin slices! Sometimes I’ll grab one just for a quick, tasty snack. They’re perfect to make a delicious grilled cheese! So good!! My mouth is watering thinking about it!