BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head?? Brand American Cheese.
Brunckhorst's.
Real??.
Pasteurized process.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards. see more...

kylie n.
talking rock
Boars head has great cheese!! I haven't tried all that I want too but it's always adds great flavor to any of the sandwiches I choose. The only down fall about this great product is it's a little expensive. But I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
Boars Head anything is good. I’m not one to be able to tell the difference to be honest. I really think all American cheese taste alike but if I had to get any brand it would be this. You really can’t go wrong!
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
My favorite buys Boars Head every week. it’s super affordable and tastes fresh all week. they’re perfect for sandwiches and your favorite grilled cheese. it’s my favorite brand for all my cold cuts! so tasty.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
I rather have Land O'lakes 2% Milk Yellow American Cheese for American cheese but will buy this if it is on sale at Stop and Shop since usually it’s a better price.
Marika W.
Clovis, NM
I prefer this american cheese to other brands however, it is still processed cheese. I buy this in the deli section of my grocery store. Only con is in the packaging. It does not re-seal that well so my cheese always dries out too quick. I still go back for this brand though.
Jordan W.
san jose, CA
For bbq’s or anything that involves sliced cheese this is my favorite brand. There is a notable difference in quality from cheaper brands which I appreciate and the taste is great overall. If you’re investing in good burgers might as well get good cheese!
Josue R.
New York
As kids my mom would always make us cold cut sandwiches with ham, American cheese, and honey roasted turkey. It doesn’t have that artificial cheesy flavor a lot of cheese do nowadays . It’s affordable and you can get them at a decent price per pound.
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the best bran of American cheese in my opinion. I love the taste, and it melts really well making excellent grilled cheese sandwiches. I always get board head products when I can because to me the quality is worth the value!
Katie C.
Really great flavor, I wont buy any other cheese for sandwiches other than boars head now. If you are near a Publix they should offer it as an option to purchase in the deli section. I would highly recommend.
Summer T.
Orem, UT
When I get this from the deli I usually get it sliced really thin but OH. MY. GOSH. I can eat this whenever, wherever, with whatever! It's THE best cheese in the whole world. You can't go wrong with boars head!