BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head?? Brand American Cheese.
Brunckhorst's.
Real??.
Pasteurized process.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards. see more...

Emily D.
Emily D.
Dartmouth, MA
Foodie Expert
This cheese is the only thing I will use on my grilled cheeses. It goes great with Telera Rolls or Oatmeal bread. I never knew how many different brands of cheeses were not actually cheese but rather "cheese products" I don't want any of that in my body. I prefer REAL cheese that tastes great, They color their yellow cheese with paprika, instead of yellow food coloring ! Way to go Boars Head :) keep up the good work
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I/we love all boars head products. They always get a five star. The cheese is no exception. I have been recommending boars head products for years to friends and family. The American cheese is a little sharp, like it should be. I wish the price was a little bit better, however as they say- you get what you pay for.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Raleigh, NC
American cheese gets a bad rap from the grody, singles and stuff that are all over the place but *actual* american cheese is delicious, not at all what you think of when you think american cheese. Please do yourself a favor and try some from the deli, your grilled cheese will never be the same.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Foodie Expert
If I'm going to the deli for cold cuts for my kids or my lunch it has to be boars head , I don't do any other deli brands it's just not the same and believe me I can always tell !
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
My husband is in love with this cheese. He refuses to eat any other kind! This cheese has an amazingly creamy texture. It melts terrifically and goes great on any sandwich!
Karren M.
Karren M.
Bartlett, TN
I used to think that all cheeses were the same. This is not the case. Boars Head is in a class of its own! The flavors, freshness, texture, and meltability are fantastic!
Nydia G.
Nydia G.
Bronx, NY
Can't go wrong with this. I use to eat Kraft cheese but like this brand and cheese better I can't remember the last time I ate kraft cheese; it's been awhile.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Astoria, NY
Boars head brand products are the best. They are the freshest and best tasting deli products. The name means quality. I only buy boars head deli products
Violet F.
Violet F.
Bronx, NY
I love bores head . I love ham, salami, turkey , just anything from bores head. Especially bacon! Bores head is very good no lie 10/10 you will love it.
Amandeep K.
Amandeep K.
Boars is a classic ! Boars is always making impeccable products, that never seem to fail, love all the different variety they have to offer !