BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head?? Brand American Cheese.
Brunckhorst's.
Real??.
Pasteurized process.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards. see more...

Melanie M.
Burnsville
My husband only really likes American cheese. I find this depressing,  but at least I know the Boar's Head products are actual cheese & NOT processed cheese food or whatever that Kraft mess is. The Boar's Head melts well on grilled sandwiches & doesn't turn weird & goopy. We use a lot of Boar's Head products.
lauren s.
Yaphank ny
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Boar's Head is always excellent no matter what they make. They don't have fillers or strange ingredients and their cheese is amazing! The ingredients are very good. And the taste is creamy - no plastic flavor like processed cheese. It is excellent on sandwiches and in eggs or when making a "melt" or grilled cheese. There is no comparison to boars head in my estimation. They are the best.
kylie n.
talking rock
Boars head has great cheese!! I haven't tried all that I want too but it's always adds great flavor to any of the sandwiches I choose. The only down fall about this great product is it's a little expensive. But I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Josue R.
New York
As kids my mom would always make us cold cut sandwiches with ham, American cheese, and honey roasted turkey. It doesn’t have that artificial cheesy flavor a lot of cheese do nowadays . It’s affordable and you can get them at a decent price per pound.
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
My favorite buys Boars Head every week. it’s super affordable and tastes fresh all week. they’re perfect for sandwiches and your favorite grilled cheese. it’s my favorite brand for all my cold cuts! so tasty.
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
Boars Head anything is good. I’m not one to be able to tell the difference to be honest. I really think all American cheese taste alike but if I had to get any brand it would be this. You really can’t go wrong!
Sally S.
long beach
Purchased at: Safeway
Super expensive cheese but much tastier than kraft singles for sure. My son loves this cheese am we almost always have it. My biggest problem is the packaging. No matter how carefully you reseal the cheese corners and edges always dry out.
tania l.
Norwich
Like using this cheese for sandwiches
Taste really good especially on chicken sandwiches
I haven't tried to melt the cheese yet but I bet it's yummy on a grilled cheese too
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
I rather have Land O'lakes 2% Milk Yellow American Cheese for American cheese but will buy this if it is on sale at Stop and Shop since usually it’s a better price.
Jillian C.
Greensboro
I always have to have American cheese in stock. Great taste and I like the packaging of this because it easily sticks back shut. A little on the more expensive side.