BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's® Boar's Head All Natural Muenster Cheese.
Master cheesemaker's selections.
All natural.
Real®.
Wisconsin Cheese™
Buttery yellow, rich and creamy. see more...

Yvette A.
Hialeah
Muenster cheese is delicious! So soft and tastes so light. Melt easily and you can put it on anything or eat it alone. Boar's Head All Natural Muenster Cheese is the best!
Elise C.
This is by far one of my family’s favorite cheeses. I have compared this brand to many others and hands down it is the best. Sometimes Munster can have a rubbery texture or crumble justa little and this one does neither. If you want to try a nice mild cheese for your sandwich this is the one to try
Emely M.
Purchased at: Publix
Best cheese ever! My all time favorite and the only one I like having in my sandwiches. The boars head brand from the deli is the best. The ones in the cheese and milk area are not that good. Boar's Head All Natural Muenster Cheese
Alexis J.
Mertztown, PA
Muenster cheese is my all time favorite cheese! That being said, Boars head has been my all time favorite, for both meats and cheeses! I cannot imagine a single meal without my Boar’s Head! Love every single piece of it!
Leah S.
This is my favorite type of cheese! I also like boars head because they don't use MSGs which my brand at my local grocery store does. Meunster is amazing! Great mild flavor and melts well for any sandwich .
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
Cut thinly and perfect. Easy to open and eat right away. Being a cheese lover I always tend to come back to this product. Has a bit more flavoring then other brands and i would buy this product again.
Jordan H.
Shelby Twp, MI
My family loves to eat sandwiches and this cheese is great on those sandwiches. I also buy the low sodium cheese as well and it is my favorite. IT is so tasty and so good with any type of meat.
Sunny W.
Reno, NV
My kids call this my fancy cheese. I love to eat it with salami or peanut butter. It's even really great on sandwiches period sometimes late at night is sneak out and have a couple pieces
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Boar's Head munster is my favorite cheese of all time.  I grew up eating this, and its my favorite thing to put in a sandwich.  It has a creamy and nutty flavor without being excessive.  It makes any sandwich instantly more delicious.  I do like eating this on its own occasionally too
Andrea S.
Moab
I enjoy this cheese. I haven't had it for a while but I do remember liking it and buying it frequently for a while some time ago. Its not maybe a speciality cheese but it makes a nice sandwich. I also chose this brand because they do some great cold cuts. I would recommend the brand on a whole. (Except for that disgusting pepper chicken. Do not get it unless you love pepper.)