Boar's Head All Natural Muenster Cheese

by Boar's Head

Brunckhorst's® Boar's Head All Natural Muenster Cheese.
Master cheesemaker's selections.
All natural.
Real®.
Wisconsin Cheese™
Buttery yellow, rich and creamy.

Does this good bad quickly ? #birthdaybash Boar's Head All Natural Muenster Cheese
Start your review of Boar's Head All Natural Muenster Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Payton P.
Gambrills, MD
boars head muenster cheese was wonderful and I loved the fact that the package was so awesome looking with such a great taste. I bought from a deli in Annapolis and I would buy it again and again. I'm so glad I found boars head muenster! I was very satisfied with this cheese.
Ashley C.
Guyton
Munster is so good! Love this brand, cheese is thick and creamy! Goes good in and on anything
\Danielle J.
Winston Salem, NC
This stuff is yummy! Muenster is my favorite sandwich cheese and this boar's head is leaps and bounds above the rest!
Liz B.
Pottsville, AR
Boar's Head All Natural Muenster Cheese is the closest cheese I can get to the flavor I remember going to the German markets with my grandparents when I was little. This cheese makes me feel like a kid again!
Terry N.
Munster cheese is my hands down favorite cheese. The only negative about this version is that I feel Munster cheese only tastes it's best when it is a low sodium version. With that being said, the boars head Munster cheese in low sodium is for sure the way to go.
Lesley C.
Thornton, CO
Delicious cheese. I buy this cheese frequently, sliced thinly at the deli for sandwiches. Tastes great, and at a great price for quality cheese. I would definitely buy again, and I’ve even used it in Mac and cheese. Gave it 4 stars because it isn’t as creamy a cheese as I like.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this as a sample at Kroger/Smiths, and was immediately blown away and bought me a large pack of it to make grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato bisque soup for dinner. So creamy and flavorful and a total steal!
Ada P.
North Haledon, NJ
Boars head has the best deli products. Their munster is one of my favorites!! It is delicious and you can add it to anything. It is more on the pricier side but I don’t mind.
Аnastasiya W.
Temple, TX
Loving it ! It’s delicious and creamy and always tastes fresh and I buy it constantly
maria C.
White Plains, NY
It’s good for your sandwich and for regular food, or when you have a netting with a friends and you don’t have other snacks
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Patricc A.
Houston, tx
il y a 2 ans
Lesley C. il y a un mois
Nope. I buy about a pound and a half sliced thinly and lasts me about a month with no problem.