BY BOAR'S HEAD #97 in Sausages

Boar's Head Brand Hot Abruzzese Dry Sausage.
Brunckhorst's®
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 54
Gluten free. see more...

Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Amazing sausage ! We always have it available at our house for our guests as well! Everyone enjoys eating some of this with cheese and some red wine! It’s delicious! Great value! Give it a try it’s so yummy !
Kaitlyn W.
My husband loves sausage but this is his favorite. He can literally eat these all day every day if i would let him.
Alexis E.
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable
Joanne R.
Oviedo
Love love love boars head sausage, salami, all cold cuts..kids love to snack on...expensive but worth the treat...quality worth the price...
Angelina L.
This is best with apples or other fruit. I eat it plain or on sandwiches also in eggs and salad. It is a great addition to most things
Crystal C.
Lawrence, KS
THIS was a huge hit at a family party paired with a variety of cheese and crackers! Lovvvve this hot sausage and was not disappointed
Jennifer U.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love love love me some dry sausage or any type of  boars head products. A little pricey but great taste. It makes the best tasting sandwiches. My  Friends and family all go crazy or their deli meat. Absolutely flavorful and so delicious. Craving it now!
Gabe P.
Morgantown, WV
Anything boars head is nothing but the best! Great for party trays, snacks or to add to any sandwich. Would recommend
Cassia S.
Austin, TX
This is awesome to go on a cheese platter for a wine tasting or to bring on camping trips to eat on crackers.
Marissa B.
Carthage
I have always loved dry sausage but a friend of mine started working here and told me to try it! I will never try another brand again, easy convienent and taste great! It’s the only kind I will buy