Boar's Head 42% Lower Sodium Provolone Cheese uploaded by Suhail J.

BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head 42% Lower Sodium Provolone Cheese.
Peel.
Re-seal.
Real.
Brunckhorst's??.
Boar's head brand.
42% lower sodium than regular provolone cheese.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards. see more...

Boar's Head 42% Lower Sodium Provolone Cheese

Start your review of Boar's Head 42% Lower Sodium Provolone Cheese!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alecia H.
Zion, IL
I love boars head because it is nitrate free which is important to me. My husband eats sandwiches on a regular basis for lunch so I want to ensure he is getting a good quality cheese for his sandwiches and the brand really isn’t much more than your traditional choices.
Kim L.
I love provolone cheese, but also have to contend with keeping my sodium levels down. I've never had a bad Boar's Head product, so I gave this cheese a try and I'm happy to say the streak continues...great cheese that's a little bit healthier.
Kristel J.
salem
Provolone is one of my favorite cheeses so I tend to get this on my sandwiches a lot. the fact that this is less sodium is also great for me too and it doesn't change the flavor much. Again good value for the costs as well.
Jennette G.
toledo, oh
I am always looking for a cheese with a bit less sodium that doesn’t compromise taste and this one definitely does the trick. It’s great on anything and even though it has less sodium it still is melty on a grilled cheese
HWil W.
Chicago
Love the Boars Head brand and their provolone cheese is delicious! Of course their prices are a bit steep but I feel the quality of their products is worth the price
Melissa S.
I have been using these slices on Hawaiian turkey or ham sliders. They are a big hit at parties as they have a wonderful flavor with these little sandwiches.
Annie P.
I always eat this cheese especially when i go to public to get a sub. Provolone cheese is my favorite next to mozzarella. I’m a repeating customer and i would recommend this brand.
Katie H.
I eat this with a  lot of sandwiches I make. I live alone, so I am sure with bigger families this cheese will go away fast, but this lasted a decent amount of time. It was a very affordable price. I bought this product at Kroger. Boars Head is usually my go to for lunch options.
Kilty F.
Rougemont
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand of meat and cheese. This cheese in particular is great because it's lower sodium. Although that does make it healthier, it also usually makes the cheese not taste as flavorful. However, in this case the cheese didn't lose any flavor at all! It's so good!
Adriane N.
Golden, CO
Boars head cheeses are what we like to find at the grocery for sandwich making. Serious!! Sandwich making. Nothing processed here..just the pure flavor of real cheese. Nothing like it!